PDA

View Full Version : Do not be fooled

mini0mk
10-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Ok people I am here to set the record straight MoH isn't as bad as people are making out.
I really enjoyed the single player. There are a variety of different missions from sneaking around stabbing enemies to taking out a village in an apache. The story is quite short, however thats the case for many games these days. But without a doubt it is one of the best campagnes I have played in years.
As far as the multiplayer is concerned, I didn't think much to it to begin with but after getting used to it and started to play well i found that i enjoyed it. But be warned if you're a COD fanboy you are probably going to hate the multiplayer. However if you're a battlefield BC fan you will really enjoy it once you get into the swing of things.

All in all i think this game is well worth the price tag.

Cheers for reading I hope this helps you come to a decision about buying this game.:uzi:

xMidget_Furyx
10-15-2010, 08:22 AM
you know i was annoyed with the MP at first as well, but i really enjoyed the BFBC games and this one is starting to grow on me as well. really intense matches. although i'm not a fan of team deathmatch by any means this game is pretty good. still bummed xbox didn't get frontline but i hope it makes it's way to XBLA. overall i agree with your post

massive183
10-15-2010, 08:42 AM
again same thing 2 levels left on campaign on hard (easy really ) bit diassapointed will be trying tier 1 soon online same as above i have found the more i played it become more fun

Nozza XBA
10-15-2010, 08:49 AM
Only problem for me at the moment is the lag online! I've played about 8-10 games and the first few had lag all the way through and it settled out a bit later but it was still present! EA need to sort the servers out then I think the game will be spot on!

Mikey1610
10-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Gotta say that after reading all the negative comments yesterday I wasn't expecting much but this game is quality. I'm not a sniper at all but as everybody else is and to combat that I'm just playing with a semi auto and red dot site. Has good enough range and is usually a 2 shot kill.

Only complaint I have is the dumb respawning and grenandes don't do shit and go off too quick!! Beating somebody round the head with an axe is pretty funny too.

DokMMz
10-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Yes this game has surprised the hell outta me and is easily the best game I've played in a while!

Campaign is great (abeit short) and the MP is fantastic.

I also can't understand why such negative feedback towards this game. Everyone expects it to be COD but the truth is - it's not.

Barad
10-15-2010, 11:10 AM
EA are known for their multiplayer lag, apart from that, a brilliant game! I loved BC2 and now this!

YettiSketti
10-15-2010, 11:15 AM
I pretty much gotta agree with mini0mk on this. Good variety in the campaign but it was short.

I think one of the best things in this game is the MP. It does have some flaws but is still really good. I love COD and Battlefield but they are two different games and shouldn't be compared so close to one another.

It's also funny in MP cause you can pretty much tell the people who came straight from COD as they are all running around getting the crap shot out of them....fun for me!

Mad Sativa
10-15-2010, 01:21 PM
The lag is way better than BC2

Tha Mantis
10-15-2010, 03:44 PM
The problem really is the maps, there WAY to small for the amount of people, and the fact there all bottle necks makes it damn near impossible to get around. When the whole other team is NOT sniping or camping and actually playing its fun, but it rare to find a game like that.

mini0mk
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM
this game is like marmite, you either love it or hate it.

Scotty
10-17-2010, 01:39 PM
ive also gotta agree with the consensus here aswell i personally love this game especially online its very good. id probably go so far as to say its one of my faves this year!

wolvieware
10-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I think the reviews have been very harsh with this game. It's incredibly under-rated, and I've thoroughly enjoyed all the single player I've played.

GreenMegaZord
10-17-2010, 06:33 PM
I agree with the op also. I love the game. Single player and multi-player. Shoots...especially the single player. Its a great game to me. I just wish people would get off of that call of duty kick. But we all know that will never happen Damn near a year later and the only game almost all of my friends are still playing is MW2. How boring is that? Oh well.....

Eclipse 2K
10-17-2010, 11:24 PM
I find myself getting extremely frustrated because I'll join into a session in progress and get killed by a sniper before I'm able to take a step. However, when all is going well and I'm not getting spawn camped, it's fun. But so far, I get spawn camped more often than not so it's not the experience I'm wanting. I heard an update is in the works to fix the snipers power, but it may be a little too late with Call of Duty: Black Ops and Gran Turismo 5 coming in the near future. We'll see.

kevosince85
10-18-2010, 01:27 AM
The only use this game had for me is using the manual when I had to use the restroom.

Dz06lt
10-18-2010, 01:49 AM
The game is pretty good imo if you like CoD and Battlefield then go for it. I see this as an apetizer for the main course(Black Ops). Also it seems as thought the multi sniperfest seems to have calmed down a bit.

TheBarry
10-18-2010, 01:54 AM
Ok people I am here to set the record straight MoH isn't as bad as people are making out.
I really enjoyed the single player. There are a variety of different missions from sneaking around stabbing enemies to taking out a village in an apache. The story is quite short, however thats the case for many games these days. But without a doubt it is one of the best campagnes I have played in years.
As far as the multiplayer is concerned, I didn't think much to it to begin with but after getting used to it and started to play well i found that i enjoyed it. But be warned if you're a COD fanboy you are probably going to hate the multiplayer. However if you're a battlefield BC fan you will really enjoy it once you get into the swing of things.

All in all i think this game is well worth the price tag..:uzi:

I have to agree that its not as bad as people are making it out to be, but i dont believe its worth 60 bucks, its a rental

Bajan Elite
10-18-2010, 02:01 AM

All in all i think this game is well worth the price tag.

Cheers for reading I hope this helps you come to a decision about buying this game.:uzi:

That is your opinion dude and many other people feel differently, you are not setting the record straight you are stating an opinion not an absolute fact. So next time post "In my opinion I feel that this game blah blah blah" As for saying that the COD players will probably hate the game, there are B:BC2 players that don't like this game and BBC2 was made by the same developers. As for me I prefer Cod but this game is still fun, i haven't beaten sp yet but its fun so far nothing too special but it has its moments, the end of "The belly of the beast: was awesome and i like mp to certain extent but i hate the way most players play it.

mini0mk
10-18-2010, 02:32 AM
That is your opinion dude and many other people feel differently, you are not setting the record straight you are stating an opinion not an absolute fact. So next time post "In my opinion I feel that this game blah blah blah" As for saying that the COD players will probably hate the game, there are B:BC2 players that don't like this game and BBC2 was made by the same developers. As for me I prefer Cod but this game is still fun, i haven't beaten sp yet but its fun so far nothing too special but it has its moments, the end of "The belly of the beast: was awesome and i like mp to certain extent but i hate the way most players play it.
I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it.

Bajan Elite
10-18-2010, 03:03 AM
I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it.

Not everyone complains about games because the suck at it.