PDA

View Full Version : PAL edition: No bugs>3 days prior with bugs

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 09:09 AM
I can't belive what I have been hearing and reading!!!! IGN gave this a 6:0 and every man and his dog has been running thier mouth about how bad it is.

Good job I like to form my opinion on games because this is one of the best FPS I have ever played! The audio helps to build emotions and tension, it has the most realistic and true to fact story in a FPS so far (in this post 2000 genre) and at the end of the first ranger mission the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I got shivers down my spine. Only heavy rain on the PS3 has ever moved me emotionaly but the ending to this game gave me a lump in my throat.

Ok the enemy early on are a bit retarded but they are just mouj-a-hadeen! What do you expect?

The campaign is short people have said, I had 500G in 5 hours but enjoyed every minute! Hell I had over 900G on reach in 2 days and over 700G on MW2 in 6 hours.

Multiplayer is just like BFBC2, enough said :D sorry if you can't 360 no scope or do the other homo erotic stuff you fan boy noobs with no real skill like to do in a map the size of a shoe box.

In all as a first venture for MOH in 12 years I'm more then happy with this game! Anyone who is unsure I strongly recomend making your own opinion.

Word on the street is that the reason it has been rated so badly by US reviewers and gamers is because of the way it depicts the US military as incapable, news flash lol

EDIT: tier 1 mode is no cake walk! This must be the hard mode (as we know hard)

Mikey1610
10-15-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree, not played single player yet but loving the multiplayer minus a couple of flaws which hopefully they will sort out.

Too many people comparing it to MW2 as usual. What I like is that there's no stupid perks to piss you off, when you die it's fair and you don't feel cheated or pissed off.
Yes, there are snipers everywhere but if you can't beat them join them. Doesn't mean you have to camp in one spot, I've been running and gunning with a semi auto rifle and red dot site, good for medium to long range, and it does the business.

F8L Fool
10-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Ok the enemy early on are a bit retarded but they are just mouj-a-hadeen! What do you expect?

Sorry, the absurdity in the above quote really distracted me. I mean I disagree with just about everything you said in your post, but that really took the cake.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and most people should keep it to themselves, like you for example. But since you insist on being ignorant, well, there are tons of threads about the game quality on this forum and you could've easily tossed this post into one of those, instead of creating more clutter.

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I agree, not played single player yet but loving the multiplayer minus a couple of flaws which hopefully they will sort out.

Too many people comparing it to MW2 as usual. What I like is that there's no stupid perks to piss you off, when you die it's fair and you don't feel cheated or pissed off.
Yes, there are snipers everywhere but if you can't beat them join them. Doesn't mean you have to camp in one spot, I've been running and gunning with a semi auto rifle and red dot site, good for medium to long range, and it does the business.

Lol I have a friend that I have played COD,halo,BFBC in fact more or less every FPS going and he moans about the same things on every game! Truth be told he is just shit lol.

If everyone is sniping the like you said I run and gun those scoped in motherfuckers lol, top tip use cover aha.

People don't like dying! Fact! I played multiplayer ( always harcore) for an hour and got 78 kills 33 deaths and i'm very average at fps online but I loved it

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 09:33 AM
Sorry, the absurdity in the above quote really distracted me. I mean I disagree with just about everything you said in your post, but that really took the cake.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and most people should keep it to themselves, like you for example. But since you insist on being ignorant, well, there are tons of threads about the game quality on this forum and you could've easily tossed this post into one of those, instead of creating more clutter.

Yeah no worries! Although if you had of read the title you would see it's about the PAL version! And I'm note sure why you highlighted the correct spelling of mouja-hadeen but spelled phoneticaly?

Black Watch
10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
God, just reading your post gives me a headache. You can't possibly be from Scotland.

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 09:40 AM
God, just reading your post gives me a headache. You can't possibly be from Scotland.

You ken big nelly in Mortars? Or is your gamertag just for show?

brk3
10-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the post, am getting this today and was a little unsure about it but now am really looking forward to it!

I think you're right, most bad opinions are just from black ops fanboys who think the world will end on the 11th of November. I also noted the IGN review seemed greatly coloured by the way the troops are portrayed.

Either way will reserve any further judgment till at least 10 hours in.

(Have heard good things about the sound, the sound in BFBC2 was one of the things that made the experience for me so am getting the Turtlebeach turned up for this one :))

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the post, am getting this today and was a little unsure about it but now am really looking forward to it!

I think you're right, most bad opinions are just from black ops fanboys who think the world will end on the 11th of November. I also noted the IGN review seemed greatly coloured by the way the troops are portrayed.

Either way will reserve any further judgment till at least 10 hours in.

(Have heard good things about the sound, the sound in BFBC2 was one of the things that made the experience for me so am getting the Turtlebeach turned up for this one :))

Glad I could help! Yeah my Astro A40's love it :D