PDA

View Full Version : Rescue The Rescuers

Chris261287
10-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Ive cleared out the cave and now have to find the exit (I know where it is) but Sgt Patterson just won't move anywhere. Ive run all the way to the cave exit and cant go any furthur because of an invisible wall and him not moving up.

Anybody else had the same problem?

SgtTalbert
10-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Hello there...

Yes i had this issue, It was because when the 'flares' go off, kill everyone and then when Sgt Patterson shouts 'move up' move up as the enemy will move forward and it wont 'trigger' him to run where he is supposed to.

I assume he is covering behind a crate when he wont move further?

Hope it helps!

Chris261287
10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
I restarted that level and when I went into the cave, I joined in with the firefight instead of holding back. This time when wemoved up there were two people crouched behind a low wall we killed them and Patterson moved on ahead.

SgtTalbert
10-15-2010, 10:58 AM
so it worked?

awesome

upindat
10-15-2010, 12:47 PM
when in doubt restart from last checkpoint. Same crap happened to me!!

Qoncrete
10-15-2010, 02:54 PM
This has happened to me 2 times now on Tier 1 mode... I'm getting pissed at this game and it's flawes...

Chris261287
10-15-2010, 05:30 PM
when in doubt restart from last checkpoint. Same crap happened to me!!
It was more like restart the level as loading the checkpoint wasnt working.

This has happened to me 2 times now on Tier 1 mode... I'm getting pissed at this game and it's flawes...
tbh, ive not noticed many. I had two freezes, once when i died in the chopper and the other was when i was in a building that was one fire, couldnt do anything except bring up the XBL Guide screen up

lordopus99
10-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Welcome to one of the game glitches.

Same thing happened to me. I kept getting frustrated until I watch a youtube video going through the section and realized the flaw.

If you sit back and pick everyone off like you would do in a Call of Duty/Halo/BFBC2/etc, then you will come across this glitch. Essentially your teammate screams out to moves up; if you don't, a second wave of guys comes into the screen (after a couple seconds). If you kill them this way, the glitch will happen (i.e. Patterson will sit crouched next to a box).

To avoid this, you have to run up the plank after he tells you to move up and kill the remaining guys from up top.