PDA

View Full Version : This game is Horrible.

THEMANGLER4
10-15-2010, 10:14 AM
For anyone unsure about this game, don't be it sucks. It's very slow moving, the commentating is the worse i have ever heard, and did I mention this game sucks. Just save your money for smackdown, and don't even waste a gamefly rental on this heap of garbage.

Illerongis
10-17-2010, 05:30 AM
I didn't expect it to be that good really, but I'll still rent it and get some achievements.

the punishermx
10-17-2010, 07:11 PM
actually its a good game to play with friends, but the robot cheevo is a pain...

switzr1
10-20-2010, 03:08 PM
I plan on getting it eventually, when the price has dropped, because I am a wrestling addict and buy all the wrestling games. So I HAVE to own it eventually. But I'm not in a hurry. My brother bought it on the release date and likes it. Says it is better than the TNA game. It might also make a difference that we both watch AAA wrestling every week on TV, so that familiarity might make it more fun for him.

ZedChuva
10-22-2010, 05:06 PM
What system/engine is used for moves? That's all I want to know. If it's a typical SvR engine, or the even worse TNA engine, then I'll pass, even tho I LOVE Lucha.

Why oh why can't they just go back to the No Mercy type grapple system? :(

AgeOfTheFall161
10-23-2010, 12:28 AM
The AI on this game on hard is just as bad as the AI on Impact. 3-on-1 with how bad the CPU is is beyond agonizing.

MrMuffinsLuvsU
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
I'll try just about any wrestling game but I figured this one would be better to wait for renting or on sale for $15 or less.

Illerongis
11-19-2010, 11:40 PM
wow, even on easy this game is frustrating... this game lost it's fun almost immediately.

christiansteele
11-29-2010, 07:05 AM
I actually find this game is pretty good. It's enjoyable. This game is already better than TNA: Impact. IMO. I enjoy this game. Yes it gets kinda frustrating but I'm tired of WWE Smackdown vs Raw, they are all the same and this game is different and unique thus the reason I enjoy this.

metallicoholic
03-23-2011, 03:32 AM
I bought the game for $18 and I have to say it's probably a rental at best. If you enjoyed the style of the TNA Impact game, this one will be right up your alley. It's definitely more of a beat 'em up, arcade-style wrestling game than a simulation game like SvR. There's a lot of countering to be done and some of the moves get incredibly repetitive. I've tuned out the commentary completely because it's so terrible. The characters also move like molasses. I think I enjoyed TNA just marginally more but I would consider both games on the same level in terms of gameplay. At least the entire roster of this game has AAA superstars, unlike the TNA game which threw in crap characters like Don West.

I agree with a previous post that the AI is frustratingly hard. Those 3-on-1 matches are nearly impossible since all you can do is counter. There's just too much going on.

Brony Saibot
06-28-2012, 06:37 PM
I liked it but I knew about AAA before the game came out.

COUSINELVIS
06-30-2012, 05:59 PM
"this game sugz!!!!" usually is translated as "its not just like wwe games"