PDA

View Full Version : Sector control suprise!! It's a blast!!

upindat
10-15-2010, 12:52 PM
While playing last night going for the two hour cheevos, i started playing sector control. I thought it was probally the best part of the whole mp. Cool maps and people were all over the place trying to capture the flags. I also noticed it is a good way to get some points. Not alot of sniping because ever one was all over the place. I was impressed finally!! :Bounce:

Mikey1610
10-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Maybe the best game to play whilst trying to get the achievement for a level 7 kill streak - just sit back and snipe whilst everybody goes for the objectives.

mattjv2099
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Agree. It's the only game type I enjoy.

upindat
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
If thats what you like man!! Cant stand campers. But you got to do what you got to do man !!!

Mad Sativa
10-15-2010, 02:26 PM
I was just thinking that. Sector control rocks

SWAGGART
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Maybe the best game to play whilst trying to get the achievement for a level 7 kill streak - just sit back and snipe whilst everybody goes for the objectives.

Little idiots like you ruin games with your camping, If your scared go to church, sit around sniping whilst everyone runs for the objectives. sell this game and go back on MW2 you plank you deserve each other.:mad:

DOWN WITH INFINTY WARD
(THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US)

AHR98
10-15-2010, 07:35 PM
camping is a strategic way of getting kills and not dieing people that run around dieing lose the game for your team, ever notice people that suck always find something to complain about weather it be camping or noob tubes, its a video game most people play to win, in real life military situation, you gonna post up get kills and help your team or run around and die and then complain people are sniping you hahahaha moron

undergr3nades
10-15-2010, 07:41 PM
not to be a jerk, but you're a moron for not spelling "dying" and "whether" correctly.

yes this is good game mode. I like the fact of no camping. seems the only time I die, it's by a sniper rifle... ;X

Suki
10-15-2010, 08:04 PM
come on we all no its a god damn enlgish lesson, and dont bother i know.

AHR98
10-15-2010, 08:42 PM
its really ridiculous how every one is an English teacher the second someone spells a word wrong, sorry its hard to type on my phone get over it but as for moh in general the game is absolute garbage it feels like its 5 years old, pre modern warfare era. just cause the graphics are clean really doesn't make up for the i will say that combat mission is a decent game mode but come on EA has fell off i honestly don't think anyone who works on there games actually play video games. thank god i rented it becuase i was enjoying the campaign until it ended so quick, only 10 missions wow and the multiplayer feels so slapped together its a joke.

LobsterCat
10-16-2010, 10:26 PM
not to be a jerk, but you're a moron for not spelling "dying" and "whether" correctly.

yes this is good game mode. I like the fact of no camping. seems the only time I die, it's by a sniper rifle... ;X

HAHAHA you made me laugh out loud while eating my spaghetti. classic!!:drunk

homer09001
10-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Little idiots like you ruin games with your camping, If your scared go to church, sit around sniping whilst everyone runs for the objectives. sell this game and go back on MW2 you plank you deserve each other.:mad:

DOWN WITH INFINTY WARD
(THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US)

Ermmm, you do realise that's how snipers work?

they don't run around in the open killing, they stay hidden waiting for the kill.

RYARNI
10-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Ermmm, you do realise that's how snipers work?

they don't run around in the open killing, they stay hidden waiting for the kill.

Yeah, same on MW2 but you dont see the sights you see on this game. Most kills = snipers.

I spawned into a few games earlier, and there's 4 snipers, laid up against each other fighting for the best sniping spot, I wish I could have filmed it, with the Benny Hill music. LOL!

Seriously though, ive seen this loads of times, 4/5/6 snipers in the same place. Its unbalanced, that's a fact.. and it needs seeing to. This game will soon fade away to the likes of Black Ops and even Halo Reach.

AND YOU, Homer, are a level 11 sniper, level 1/2 Rifleman/Spec ops.. sheesh.

beezee_boi
10-16-2010, 10:54 PM
I like how people run around around like an idiot complaining about people using tactical combat. It's called modern warfare. This isn't ancient combat where you didn't have long range weaponry till the long bow of course but even still. This is classic adhd at it's finest. Be patient, hunker down, and stay frosty

RYARNI
10-16-2010, 11:05 PM
I like how people run around around like an idiot complaining about people using tactical combat. It's called modern warfare. This isn't ancient combat where you didn't have long range weaponry till the long bow of course but even still. This is classic adhd at it's finest. Be patient, hunker down, and stay frosty

aaahahahah are you trying to suggest that sniper rifles on this game are realistic? You can fire for a mile, not lose a millimetre of distance or power...? This is the reason they are overpowered, they are so EASY to use.

Dont get me wrong its a fun game, but when you just know a sniper is going to be watching that spot, with an easy shot, it really takes the fun away.

MadDogChad
10-17-2010, 12:22 AM
I like teh secter kontrul to!

Sorry....had to. :p

raptor_256
10-17-2010, 07:18 AM
yep this is my go to game mode. got all my top 3 finishes here. plus its an easy 20 points for capturing a sector, that 2/5 of the way to a UAV!

most people seem to be moving trying to capture points. unfortunately the control points arent evenly spaced so on some maps one team or the other will get 2 quick points

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Yeah i love it, i also like to camp near flag, pop like 2 or 3 while there trying to capture.

GOWnage
10-17-2010, 11:16 AM
camping is a strategic way of getting kills and not dieing people that run around dieing lose the game for your team, ever notice people that suck always find something to complain about weather it be camping or noob tubes, its a video game most people play to win, in real life military situation, you gonna post up get kills and help your team or run around and die and then complain people are sniping you hahahaha moron

Camping is for people who are really bad at a game though. It takes no skill. If you want to play like in real life, join the army...

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 12:30 PM
In real life would you run at there and die? i seem to rush out there in game if i get really mad maybe ill pull of a triple kill