PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the Irony....

ITD Soldierboy
10-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Last night after hours of just trying to get Fire Controller, I finally got it. I went to sleep, feeling accomplished, and knowing that I'd probably never be able to achieve it again if I had to.

Today, after I finished Tier 1 mode, I decided to go back and finish up my last few achievements, two play 2 hours in certain mode and reach highest level. In my first hour of play, I've reached level 7 in rewards....Twice.

Oh the irony...

Has this happened to anybody else? Where you've tried for days to get an achievement and after you do finally unlock it, you then are able to beat the requirements continually afterwards?

Xyntorz
10-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah, for Batman AA. Took me days to beat Shock and Awe Extreme for the first time with 3 medals. I was able to redo it again just a few hours later for fun...

dongbag117
10-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah, for Batman AA. Took me days to beat Shock and Awe Extreme for the first time with 3 medals. I was able to redo it again just a few hours later for fun...

OMG shock and awe extreme sucked

ITD Soldierboy
10-15-2010, 06:22 PM

I still haven't done that. Lucky...

xMidget_Furyx
10-15-2010, 07:18 PM
i actually did that with halo. i tried to get the killstreak rewards in halo 3 counldn't do it finally caved in a boosted them. only to do it the day after i boosted twice in the same match

DeLuca
10-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Yeah, once, i beat unlimited Ragna in BlazBlue Calamity Trigger for the Leonidas achievement. That guy can take 75% of your life in a single move and restore his health. I was about ready to ragequit for good, then boom - i beat him. Weird.

What class were you when you got to level 7 rewards anyway? Sniper?

ITD Soldierboy
10-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Yeah, once, i beat unlimited Ragna in BlazBlue Calamity Trigger for the Leonidas achievement. That guy can take 75% of your life in a single move and restore his health. I was about ready to ragequit for good, then boom - i beat him. Weird.

No I was rifleman, but I did camp. I camped right next to an ammo dump in one of the base maps, and the way it was situated, I could see where the enemy spawned, but they couldn't see me. So I kept killing them, and finally got it.

It was dastardly and I probably caused many people to become annoyed with me, but I did it!

xDevilDawg64x
10-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Lucky, I will never get it.

SideDish120
10-15-2010, 09:33 PM

I second Ragna, but Continuum Shift Arcade Mode is so much harder.. Let alone the challenges you need to do..

mr wong tong
10-16-2010, 04:42 AM

this. that was one hella tough achievement. took me approximately 47 tries. i remember it well....i danced when i got that one. now im looking forward to cs achievements in 2 weeks :)

anyway back on topic good job tc. i know you're pain. i remember when i tried defeating NANCY-MI947J on tekken 6. bitch was hella tough but i pulled it off with devil jin after 7 tries. i give arcade one last go for a little bit more cash for aura and boom beat her again. just typical...