PDA

View Full Version : Online Racing

YidArmy1992
10-15-2010, 06:49 PM
WARNING: RANT COMING UP!!!

is it impossibe to have a online race without someone who crashes into you, nearly every online race i play there's someone who will crash into on the first corner and ruin your race?

RANT OVER! :woop:

xLMx1994
10-15-2010, 07:07 PM
WARNING: RANT COMING UP!!!

is it impossibe to have a online race without someone who crashes into you, nearly every online race i play there's someone who will crash into on the first corner and ruin your race?

RANT OVER! :woop:

i play grand prix in quick game mode, and i no longer have a problem with people driving into me. if you play sprint then that is why you are having so many problems. i played sprint and everyone was laughing when they were bashing eachover off, and not racing at all. i didnt play another game of sprint after that, grand prix i havent had a problem with, yet.

lenny m
10-15-2010, 07:10 PM
key is to avoid cars and run smooth into first corner. HAlf the cars will go off the track wide so you can get a good number of positions in one corner

marko35s
10-15-2010, 07:22 PM
It is painful and its not just the first corner, been spun around via a sneaky nudge more often than I have been overtaken cleanly.
Even with full damage on in a lobby full of friends some people play like its Mario Kart.
Still if you can gap it at the front it can be a great multiplayer game, just doesnt turn out that way too often.

f1ferrari
10-15-2010, 08:14 PM
My advice for sprint is always the same, if your playing with friends race off the line, you all respect each other and their should be no problems, if you playing with a bunch of knobs... you know the ones that float in the sprint races lol, hang back from the first corner, let em take each other out, then drift past the lot of em.
Too many people wanna win the race in the first corner, it's the reason for so many problems, Grand prix modes do seem to be much better, with the odd problem, but there seems to be more respect.