PDA

View Full Version : men not advancing...bug or my fault?

FUNGALSHAMBLER
10-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I think the level is Belly of the Beast. My men on this one level keep telling me to shoot at this DShk and that they will advance. I have been shooting at this thing for over an hour with constant reloading of check points and deaths in between, but they won't go past the first wall. I have gotten even 9 meters from where this guy is shooting and I have thrown all grenades into his bunker area and used every bullet (except for my shotgun ammo). Am I doing something wrong or is this game just glitched?

Sms4001
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
This actually happened to me.. I had to reload the whole mission for it to work.. you should only have to shoot it for a couple seconds for them to move up.. you will know when they do because an icon will appear above the gun saying the gunner is dead. sucks.. but luckily its not TOO far into the mission :-/

OM1D
10-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Happened to me too :-( Now, I'm going to restart whole mission :-l

BaconTrain
10-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Mine didnt do this, but once you place the PR gas. My screen went white, however the game continued... was well frustrating... i had to switch off console and turn it back on to fix it...

Tha Mantis
10-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Im on friends from afar and after I kill the 4 guys at the beginning, nothing happens. Ive already beat the game on Hard, now going through on Tier 1 and for some reason this this level is not working.

Qoncrete
10-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Yeah I've had a few of these glitches myself. In the last level I was having trouble with my men not moving up in the cave. On this level I also had my screen turn white like someone above me said. I just ran around like crazy for a few minutes (I was on Tier 1 mode in a good run so I didn't want to quit out) and it returned to normal when I reached a certain point.

watts320
10-15-2010, 09:52 PM
The game is mega glitchy lol. Its unreal, how many boulders I went through on the quad bike lol. But yeah, sometimes ive had to restart checkpoint due to em not advancing.

Tha Mantis
10-15-2010, 11:22 PM
My Friends From Afar is the only level I need to finish on Tier 1, but at the beginning after I kill the 3 guys at the camp, then the sniper, the objective will not update. I loaded the game on Hard and Medium and it worked fine, on Tier 1 mode it will not bring out the next group. WHY? This game is pissing me off online, now this fucking shit wont load properly, dicking me out of 100 points. Does anyone have a solution, as I type this its still not bringing the next group out, Ive been waiting 10 min. Ive reloaded the level numerous times, uninstalled the game. Now its running of the disc, still nothing.

mrgstiffler
10-16-2010, 03:35 AM
I have the same problem. It only started after I died while shooting it.

homer09001
10-16-2010, 08:53 AM
i noticed on the first mission if you ahead of a checkpoint before it becomes the active checkpoint it won't register you passing it so if you get stuck somewhere after it you have to start again.

Kid Vicious
10-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Friends From Afar is messing up in the same spot as well. Tier 1 too...

Balc0ra
10-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Done that mission a few times now both in normal SP and Tier 1. Never had that issue. Even when I used the M9 in Tier 1 mode they did in less than 1 min.

Kid Vicious
10-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Mantis what did you finally do to fix that? i even restarted my box and no luck.

Tha Mantis
10-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Mantis what did you finally do to fix that? i even restarted my box and no luck.

Nothing, it seams after you kill the first 4 your spotter will say nothing until you actually spot the next group. Look all the way to the left there should be another camp with a few soldiers and another sniper or two. After that you have to find the third camp as well on your own as well. Hit down or up on the D-pad to use your heat vision to easily spot them.