PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer : Fire Control Achievment Tips!

BaconTrain
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey Guys....

I know im new but here we go...

The aim of this achievment is to basically use each and every offensive kill streak reward....

So thats...

Mortor Strike
Rocket Strike
Missile Strike
Artillery
Strafing Run
AirStrike
Cruise Missile

(Sorry if im missing any)

How i did it : Sector Control. The games last roughly about 5-15 mins depending on how good your team are... Play the game the best you can, as soon as you hit 150/600 points, play it safe!!! i know this may mean camping or maybe staying back while the others go in and die... but hell think of the Achievment points!

Hide in a building, only take pot shots. People are so engrossed by the control points they will forget about you... dont forget, people you kill may make a vendetta against you, thus meaning everytime he has a chance he will pursue you.

Once you get to the strafing run, i know this is mean but use it on their spawn point. Then followed by airstrike, then followed by cruise missile, you will spawn rape the hell outta them. But its done then!

I Can also Confirm even though the achievment says "pops after round completion" All offensive killstreaks dont have to be earned in that round!

15mins ago, i used the stafing run, airstrike, then cruise missile but didnt touch the mortor or rocket strike....

Defensive Support Boosts your score, so until you get to the strafing run, help your team out with the FMJ and flak vests... They do help!!!!

Anyone else care to share there tips for this annoying achievment!!!

The Zer0 Year
10-15-2010, 07:17 PM
great tips man, thanks!
So they don't have to be cumulative?

BaconTrain
10-15-2010, 07:23 PM
great tips man, thanks!
So they don't have to be cumulative?

Nope, like i said i just did it by, using defensive powers until i got strafing run,,, used that killed loads, then airstrike, then cruise missile, didnt touch mortor or missile, or artillery...

maybe i magically did but the game ended right after the cruise missile

so you dont have to use EVERY offensive power in a Single Round

DeLuca
10-15-2010, 07:40 PM
What class and guns do you recommend? Do you recommend the light machine gun for the rifleman kit or the sniper kit? I've seen a lot of people use spec ops too, is that best?

Seany Show
10-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the tips. I'll be trying desperately to get this today.

homer09001
10-16-2010, 10:01 AM
I just got to 595 points and the round ended 5 seconds i would have had the last kill, they way i got their was to use defensive streaks untill there was a killstreak i hadn't used

fancy a quicky
10-16-2010, 10:05 AM
i use the lmg with red dot, gets me good kill streaks

Barad
10-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Great tips but I still can't get this no matter what! :(

TommyGun81
10-16-2010, 10:53 PM
I can confirm this and to give hope to every avergae player...it can be done...i'm a pretty bad online shooter player and i did it today...

I scored 28 kills with no dead in sector control while playing the map GARMZIR!

I used defensive help until i reached the strafing run, then it went quickly 'til the 650 points...i ended up with something over 800!

I played as a rifleman...for sure you have to be very very lucky...but i was and it worked...

x SHIRO x
10-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Which guns are you guys using?
I've tried the M16A4, F2000, M60 but i can't decide which one is best.

Tchort69
10-16-2010, 11:09 PM
I got to 590 earlier, and got hit by a mortar, was fairly gutting but nevermind.

Thanks for the tips, I'm yet to try sector control, unlocking all the 2 hour game modes and haven't touched that yet.

May I add, during the early stages try to stay close to an ammo depo just in case. Worse noise in the world is when your on a massive kill streak and you hear that "CLICK" as you look down at your empty magazine, only to look back up and watch the enemy gun you down.

Chaosdude
10-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Got 2 cruise missiles in a single game yesterday and finished with 1994 points, they are so beautiful and I hope everyone will get this achievement. You will be happy,but it does require you to be cheap for the most part. Camping/Sniping would be your best bet, sorry I can't contribute further.

ChizCafe
10-16-2010, 11:52 PM
I already posted this in another thread but I guess I will post it here again anyway to help people out my strategy, and Yes you dont have to do all the offensives in one round thank god. Hell you can do what I did (I think I used an offensive airstrike) and just go with defensive to build up your points to it quicker. Anyway heres my tips and tricks, hope you all like.

Okay guys the easiest thing to do is this. Use the defensive ones (they give you 30,40,40,50,60 points) in that order to get closer to the next offensive one you need. Once you use an offensive one once in a game , you are done, move on to the next. Which means now you can use more defensive ones to help you get to that next offensive one.

Now I plan on making a video of my gameplay strategy but what I do is get me 50 points for a UAV now I know in the back of my head it will give me 30 points when used, so I just need to kill 2 people to get my score to 70 points then use the UAV and that will auto put me at 100 points giving me my next killstreak reward (which is a 40 point FMJ ammo I believe) so now I know okay I need 135 points which is 3 kills and an assist + use my defensive killstreak to get me to the next killstreak.

I learned to build off of my killstreaks, and in this strategy its really better to do instead of using your defensive killstreak right away, now I say that because say I use my UAV as soon as I get it. Okay I am now 70/100 points, I need 3 kills...Well fuck now I am dead and have no killstreaks and have to start over 0/50 if you just hold onto it until you for sure know if you use it your guranteed your next killstreak then you basically have unlimited points and killstreaks. Like I hold onto a UAV (which is 30 points), If I get killed then I only need 2 kills then I use my UAV to get me to 50 points, which then gets me another UAV.

See how I always have one in my pocket, its really a great strategy. And I do all my killing with the SpecOps class, I never used sniper just my M4 with Combat scope and thats it really. Lol I got lucky for my last killstreak, I ran out of ammo and needed 1 more kill and pistol a guy across map and quickly called that shit in (pretty cool offensive killstreak) but yeah I will do a video of my gameplay when my HD cap card comes here Monday. Hope this helped someone, sorry if its to confusing.

jburm
10-17-2010, 01:29 AM
yeah this achievement has to be glitched or you, everybody else without the achieve and myself have not gotten all the kill streaks. I have gotten every one listed in your post and didnt get the achieve. i thought maybe you had to do all the defensive ones as well and had no luck with that. Also i got all of my offensive ones in one match but died after the strafing gun (which is absolute garbage like the game) so maybe there is one more after that but honestly what could be after that the SUPER UAV i mean really a predator missle that bounces off the ground is supposed to be the second to last kill streak? fuck this game and fuck you. :woop:

jburm
10-17-2010, 01:32 AM
;)only kidding with the fuck yous;) game frustrates me. im going back to my binky now.