PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Troubles

IC3 L3G3ND
10-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Ok so im really stuck now, im trying for "It takes a village...out".

I know people have said finish the level then play it again but i have played it on all three difficulties, i have spent at least 3hrs now trying for this achievement and to no avail.

Right 1 thing i really wanna pint out is when i get to the start of the village i destroy the bridge and the building over to the left of it, Now here's 1 concern that i have, when the chopper goes around the mountain for the first time there is 1 building down to the far left which i can never hit, my rockets go straight through it everytime.

I have destroyed every building possible as far as i know, are there any other building off to the far sides that i am missing?

Also should the achievement pop before destroying the main objective building or when i destroy it?

baddad117
10-15-2010, 07:20 PM
go in on easy and just keep popping buildings, each time you make a pass around it almost looks like buildings have respawned so you can pop them. My achievement popped after destroyed the main building I think. Swinging back around to the left I poped a couple more and got it.

IC3 L3G3ND
10-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Hahahaha how buggy, i just got it by destroying 2 buildings on the entire level. I'm releaved now cos i know the rest will come easily

RYARNI
10-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Hahahaha how buggy, i just got it by destroying 2 buildings on the entire level. I'm releaved now cos i know the rest will come easily

Its not buggy, its cumulative. You were using rockets right?

IC3 L3G3ND
10-15-2010, 09:39 PM
It's not cumulative, i played through that entire level 4 times destroying every building each time then i just started reloading checkpoints, i destroyed over 100 buildings

Xyntorz
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM
I think the achievement is bugged. You need to destroy the whole village, complete the level and restart it again. I got it just after I had destroyed a few buildings.