Legit pro club that will actually stay around and not only about the achievement

Assasin13

Anyone up to a pro club that actually wants to stay around and play. I'm so sick of all the clubs on these forums just out to get the 11v11 achievement only and then they exit the club. So if you would like to do a legit club just sign up here. Once we get a good enough amount of people I will create the club and send out the invites. Also it would be real helpful if by your name you included your opinion on club name and club region. Hopefully we can get this going soon. Thanks.

I already have a club which I allow most people to join aslong as your not a idiot and you play good football.

Its for the 50 games chievo and cup chievo but it will also be staying around so if you want to join mine then you are welcome too.

Well My Squad Is For Life. Dont Get Me Wrong, We'll Get The Chievos In The Process. But For The Forseable Future, My Club Will Always Be Around And Be Playing.

Wanna Join? Name: LittleLeighPark. Message & FR Me If You Want To Join. So Long As Your Half Decent. I Look Forward To Many Months Of FIFA With You All :D