PDA

View Full Version : Not Cool (whoops - nevermind)

Cisumurug
05-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Decided to get the game for a quick 200 and the game fucks me over, none of the achievements will unlock!!! What should I do? I want a refund!!!

Crash
05-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Did you modify any options?

If so, it can disable achievements. Go back into options and set them to default and that may "reset" it.

If not... I'm not sure other than maybe re-downloading it

Cisumurug
05-14-2007, 06:51 PM
I didn't change anything, not like there is much you can change... I even tried playing on a different gamertag and it still did not work. If I delete the game will I be able to download it again without paying?

The Pants Party
05-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah, it knows you've bought it, so you can just download it again. That's probably you're best bet, it may think you're playing a trial or something. If you ever downloaded a trial, delete that too.

Cisumurug
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
There is something seriously wrong. I deleted the game and any game saves, downloaded it again and still I get nothing! I never downloaded a trial so it bothers me that it could be confusing the full game as a trial game. Maybe the spring update fucked up the achievements? Like, oh this game is so easy for points that achievements have become void lol

Cisumurug
05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
I just got a game over only find out the achievements unlock when you die!!! OMG :eek::eek::eek: ROFL someone delete this thread...

The Pants Party
05-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Ha, most old-school arcade games like that only unlock the achievements at that "end-game" screen or whatever.. same thing with Galaga and Pac-Man and whatnot.