PDA

View Full Version : Fuc**ng Naruto and sasuke!

KAMIKAZE T0KY0
10-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Dont get me wrong they cool but by god why does everyone use these online i mean sasuke and naurto in rage in unbeatable i win 40 per cent of the time with hidan. man it gets my blood boiling. and sasuke with that lightning jutsu omfg how easy that is to connect with grrr :mad:

mikachu93
10-15-2010, 08:15 PM
So start using Sasuke and Naruto. What are we supposed to do?

MADasaHatter
10-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Dont get me wrong they cool but by god why does everyone use these online i mean sasuke and naurto in rage in unbeatable i win 40 per cent of the time with hidan. man it gets my blood boiling. and sasuke with that lightning jutsu omfg how easy that is to connect with grrr :mad:

The Ken and Ryu of the circuit, huh? lol

Honestly, Mikachu might be on to something, but I would never switch a character because everyone overpowers you. I swore never to switch my char of Dan in SFIV after getting my ass beat almost 8/10. But then I just hit the gym with the guy.

Joke character, my ass. I can destroy people with him;)

If you feel someone is overpowered, they have to have an exploitable weakness. Everyone online has a set of combos they rely on, just find a hole in one of them.

Good fighters overpower their opponents; Great fighters outsmart them.

KAMIKAZE T0KY0
10-15-2010, 09:39 PM

Honestly, Mikachu might be on to something, but I would never switch a character because everyone overpowers you. I swore never to switch my char of Dan in SFIV after getting my ass beat almost 8/10. But then I just hit the gym with the guy.

If you feel someone is overpowered, they have to have an exploitable weakness. Everyone online has a set of combos they rely on, just find a hole in one of them.

Haha ok shikamaru you have a valid point ;)
i had that with guile but like you said with training it will pay off

mikachu93
10-15-2010, 09:40 PM

That is a much better response than mine. :p

MADasaHatter
10-15-2010, 11:18 PM
lol
It's why I dig Shika so much. The guy can break down an opponent under durress. Some people are better at it than others.

I haven't played UNS, mind you. But I'm going to approach it the same way.

"Here is what happens when I press x,x with Shikamaru. What's the distance/damage/time elapsed.

Now here's what happens when I do the same with Sasuke."

I usually do quirky strat guides. I might do one for UNS, but that's the approach. Like I said, Mika had the right idea- just don't totally switch characters. Play with the guy you want to beat and find out his flaws.

KAMIKAZE T0KY0
10-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Yeah im down with a guide :)
you fancy a game tomz ?

ToTaL EclipsEz
10-16-2010, 04:22 PM
You must just be really unlucky then. The majority of the people I play against don't use Naruto/Sasuke and personally I find sasuke's ultimate easy to dodge, after all he just moves in a straight line, jump around or use the replacement technique...

SaulAu92
10-16-2010, 06:46 PM
i use Naruto: Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken or Minato
with my 2 support characters as
Gaara and Deidara

Deidara support move is vry useful as he uses his clay birds and Gaara puts up a sand shield
:)

frogcrazyant
10-17-2010, 02:05 AM

are you saying Sasuke and Naruto are too overpowered?

frogcrazyant
10-17-2010, 02:11 AM
So start using Sasuke and Naruto. What are we supposed to do?
well thats not really a good tip..

KAMIKAZE T0KY0
10-17-2010, 09:54 AM
There not THAT bad is just went they get pissed like the 4 tails man he is freaking unstoppable but ive started to see the 4th and playing him he is insane too i guess the more i play it the more i will be able to stop spam etc
im stick sticking with hidan and itachi :)