PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Black Ops Zombie mask promotional offer? I didn't get one

Inyaface13
10-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I just found the promotional offer for Black Ops and Xbox Live where if you renew your Xbox Live to $39.99 You get a free black ops zombie mask avatar item and I didn't get one, where is it?

AltruismIsDead
10-15-2010, 08:55 PM
From my understanding is that once your subscription gets renewed/money sucked out of your bank, they either email or message you a code a couple days or possibly weeks later.

I did the offer for 2 years & 1600 MS points, and thought I read that somewhere, so I would figure it might be the same deal.

I could also be completely wrong and just relaying bad info that I heard, so if anyone else can confirm?

Edit: um, to clarify, say you did the deal, but your current subscription doesn't end until December of this year, you might have to possibly wait until then, when they renew your subscription and withdraw you cash, then that is when you would get your code.

Inyaface13
10-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the info, I pretty much heard the same thing on another website. I had my live set up as $7.99 a month so I should get the Mask by the 13th of next month..and by then the mask will probably be on the marketplace for free and everyone else will have one lol

d0c.f1r3
10-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Be cool if u can get the mask as a avatar award

AOS Puck
10-15-2010, 09:11 PM
The fine print on the 2 year + 1600MSP offer said that you will get the MSP 4-6 weeks after the offer ends, not when you renew. That means if the offer ended at the end of October, you would get your points sometime near the beginning of December.

Braiiins
10-15-2010, 10:14 PM
The fine print on the 2 year + 1600MSP offer said that you will get the MSP 4-6 weeks after the offer ends, not when you renew. That means if the offer ended at the end of October, you would get your points sometime near the beginning of December.

Came to post this. I was glad when I read that fine print because I was like "I don't want to wait 4-6 weeks after billing to get my points, my current subscription doesn't expire until January/February"

CONKER1182
10-16-2010, 01:07 AM
They`ll email you the code in 6 weeks.

AltruismIsDead
10-16-2010, 01:49 AM

Ah good to know that, and not that you have to wait until your subscription ends, since for me would be quite aways. Thanks for clearing that up, and now I have something to look forward to as well.

mitchcraft1980
10-16-2010, 04:16 AM
yeah that offer is here in the UK to get 12 months gold membership and that mask thing BUT it does say it will be sent to you in about 4 weeks time by e-mail or by redeem code

guillermo316
10-16-2010, 12:54 PM
so the offer doesnt go for the U.S what oah man really !?

mitchcraft1980
10-16-2010, 07:54 PM
dont know if its for the usa but on the UK dashboard we have the same deal excpet is worth more than $ so your getting a better deal than us if you get a year at $39 and we get it at 39 also cos if i think correctly $39 would be about 25 so think your self lucky but if it says you will get the item then you will but i was just saying it does also say it will take a few weeks to get it