PDA

View Full Version : "Multiplayer: Quartermaster" is Glitched!

TealPavelski
10-15-2010, 09:16 PM
I just unlocked the "Heavy Ordnance" Medal which unlocks with 100 Kills from Support Actions and I did not get the "Quartermaster" Achievement which unlocks when you accumulate 1000 support points.

I should have this Achievement unlocked because 100 Kills from Support Actions should add up to 1000 points, not to mention the points I got from Defensive Support Killstreaks (i.e. UAV, Ammo).

I know this Achievement isn't fully glitched because a friend of mine unlocked it the other night. However, could the Achievement require you to get 1000 Support Action Points in one-game? Is that even possible? Because all it says in the Achievement description is "Get 1000 support points", we just assume it means a combined 1000 throughout our multi-player career.

Here is proof of my Heavy Ordnance Medal:

http://oi53.tinypic.com/v83j9i.jpg

Any thoughts?

IceStormDragoon
10-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I just got this medal and haven't used too many offensive support scorechains. However, I unlocked it right as I used a UAV.. so perhaps the 1000 points must be the defensive scorechains only? Seems a little logical with one full achivement for using all offensive scorechains to have one for the defensive side.

And I know it's not one round.. it was my only UAV of the match.

undergr3nades
10-15-2010, 09:21 PM
I played for roughly 6-7 hours thinking "how in the hell do I not have this achievement yet?"

sure enough a little later I got the achievement. I don't remember doing anything specific, or really even trying for it. as they all say, clear the cache, keep playing lol

hope it unlocks!

TealPavelski
10-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Ya I know it can't fully be glitched because my friend got it the other night. I am just surprised I haven't unlocked it yet when I got this medal. I guess I will play a few more games and get a few Support Actions and see what happens.

dontgoeasyonme
10-15-2010, 10:34 PM
I just unlocked the "Heavy Ordnance" Medal which unlocks with 100 Kills from Support Actions and I did not get the "Quartermaster" Achievement which unlocks when you accumulate 1000 support points.

I should have this Achievement unlocked because 100 Kills from Support Actions should add up to 1000 points, not to mention the points I got from Defensive Support Killstreaks (i.e. UAV, Ammo).

I know this Achievement isn't fully glitched because a friend of mine unlocked it the other night. However, could the Achievement require you to get 1000 Support Action Points in one-game? Is that even possible? Because all it says in the Achievement description is "Get 1000 support points", we just assume it means a combined 1000 throughout our multi-player career.

Any thoughts?

LMFAO!!! Read the achievement description an punch yourself!

1000 points for defensive kill streaks buddy

Ruble
10-15-2010, 10:46 PM
To get the achievement you have to get 1000 points by calling in UAVs, Ammo drops, that kind of things. Any support points from things like the Mortar and the Missile strike, used to earn kills, don't go towards it.

TealPavelski
10-15-2010, 10:49 PM
LMFAO!!! Read the achievement description an punch yourself!

1000 points for defensive kill streaks buddy

Actually you should read the Achievement description and punch yourself.

Multiplayer: Quartermaster - 30G
Get 1000 support points

It doesn't say get 1000 Defensive Support Points!

shticks
10-15-2010, 10:55 PM
I would guess that points you get from kills when you use a support action don't count as support points, as you are not getting the points as a direct result of using the offensive support action....

dontgoeasyonme
10-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Actually you should read the Achievement description and punch yourself.

Multiplayer: Quartermaster - 30G
Get 1000 support points

It doesn't say get 1000 Defensive Support Points!

Yeah it reads pretty vague! Left or right? P.s you cool on how to get it then?

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Um you a bit of an idiot. Ur award says 100 KILLS. U could get 100 kills with like 5 mortar strikes. So its obv not 100 points yet. just kee playing

TealPavelski
10-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Um you a bit of an idiot. Ur award says 100 KILLS. U could get 100 kills with like 5 mortar strikes. So its obv not 100 points yet. just kee playing

100 Kills times 10 points per kill is 1000!

stuhp
10-16-2010, 01:47 AM

lol dude just get it through your thick skull right now - your 100 scorechain kill medal has nothing to do with the achievement. While 100 kills is 1000 points, the achievement is a mix of both offensive and defensive scorechains, probably more-so defensive than offensive.

Learn to help your team once and not think of yourself so much, and maybe you'll be properly awarded. :)

mattjv2099
10-16-2010, 03:04 AM
I got it calling in, what felt like, a million UAV's. And never even close to 1,000 in one game.

TealPavelski
10-16-2010, 03:31 AM
Learn to help your team once and not think of yourself so much, and maybe you'll be properly awarded. :)

Why don't you STFU! I'll learn to help my team when you can walk into a game store and buy an M Rated game! This is an Achievment website, last I checked getting Achievements favors my Gamerscore and nobody elses!

And nothing you are saying makes any sense! The medal I unlocked was for getting 100 Kills with a Support Action, which if you were smart enough to do the math you would realize equals 1000 points!

mr wong tong
10-16-2010, 04:15 AM
Why don't you STFU! I'll learn to help my team when you can walk into a game store and buy an M Rated game! This is an Achievment website, last I checked getting Achievements favors my Gamerscore and nobody elses!

And nothing you are saying makes any sense! The medal I unlocked was for getting 100 Kills with a Support Action, which if you were smart enough to do the math you would realize equals 1000 points!

i lold hard. he gave you the answer to the achievement and you told him to stfu. brilliant stuff. anyway when you get a kill streak don't be a hog and press right on the dpad. rinse and repeat until you get desired result. so it's true what he said. think of others not of you're self. get it now?

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Well, the achievement does state that you need to get 1000 Support Points, and I too wasn't sure exactly what it meant. At first, I thought it was to get them within one match. With games lasting under 5 mins., I was sure this one was to be hard to get.

I just started passing out Match Ammo, Flak Vests and calling Intel on Hardcore because those are guaranteed points, while calling in mortars and rocket strikes just gets my brothers killed. The achievement popped during a match, and I was just glad it did.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-16-2010, 09:05 AM
JESUS. Thin about this tho. U get 50 points n get a mortar strike. U call it in and get 10 kills. 10x10 is 100. 50x 10 is 500. so u could get 100 kills with 500 points depending on how many ememies you kill with mortar ect.

fancy a quicky
10-16-2010, 10:07 AM

u will find in some game modes a kill is only worth 5 points

Scotsman Elite
10-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure if getting kills with the support action acts as 10 points toward the achievement. I know it grants you 10 score, but I think the points system is lower.
I think the way it works, you get so many points for a defensive action and a little less for an offensive action, you get core score points like 10 per kill etc, but the points for it is lower.
To be honest, I'm just making an educated guess. People keep rabbiting on about defensive actions, I can't be bothered with that nonsense. Kill 'em all!

Bazz NZ
10-16-2010, 12:12 PM

Any thoughts?
when you get a support action regardless off it being offensive of defensive you get a certain amount of points once you reach 1k it will unlock I got this one naturally.

TealPavelski
10-16-2010, 02:35 PM
i lold hard. he gave you the answer to the achievement and you told him to stfu. brilliant stuff. anyway when you get a kill streak don't be a hog and press right on the dpad. rinse and repeat until you get desired result. so it's true what he said. think of others not of you're self. get it now?

I could care less if my team wins or loses in this game because the only reason I am playing multiplayer is for the Achievements! The multiplayer sucks something fierce and cannot stack up to COD, so I am only playing for my personal stats!

ITD Soldierboy
10-16-2010, 04:38 PM
I could care less if my team wins or loses in this game because the only reason I am playing multiplayer is for the Achievements! The multiplayer sucks something fierce and cannot stack up to COD, so I am only playing for my personal stats!

Good for you, real team spirit.

You're complaining about others when they try to offer suggestions. Maybe the points you get for kills don't add to the thousand? I know it doesn't say only defensive, but obviously you don't get it from getting the points from kills. Your medal and no achievement can prove that. I say to just go for defensive actions even if you don't give a shit about your team. I used an ass load of them when going for Fire Controller, and I eventually unlocked it.

If one way doesn't work, try another way...

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 05:00 PM

LOL..........priceless!

So you're the jackass that sits back sniping and making me respawn 1,000 klicks away from the main objective.. :mad:

True that this game does blow, and this baby will be dead before it gets a chance to walk with Black Ops next month.

TealPavelski
10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
;3623628']LOL..........priceless!

So you're the jackass that sits back sniping and making me respawn 1,000 klicks away from the main objective.. :mad:

True that this game does blow, and this baby will be dead before it gets a chance to walk with Black Ops next month.

Pretty much...lol

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Well i just got 1400 support points in one match lol. Got up to the last streak called in my cruise missile then it goes to 2x points. I ended up with 1400. 52kill for 3 deaths. Total score of 1600. NO ACHIVEMENT. Just hope i get it soon

BlastKilla
10-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Defensive Streak Points like UAV, not Offensive Streak Points !!

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Yh got it now. Offensive do count. But only the kill points you get with them. Because ive never used defensive.

StevieFa
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM

so you'll help now? his profile says he's 20....fail

xagent of chaosx
10-17-2010, 05:49 PM
I got this just calling in UAV's over and over... don't see what all the drama is about. UAV's and also right on the D pad are your friend. Embrace these sir and you will get it in no time.

Gackt
10-17-2010, 07:35 PM
It is definitely easy to do using the defensive streaks instead of the offensive ones.

PacoDaTacoS3llr
10-17-2010, 10:35 PM
i think if you use offensive support, it only counts 10 pts for calling it in but the kills dont count for cheevo, but the points for defensive do which is alot

SgtCouchPotato
10-17-2010, 10:58 PM
exactly...the 1000 doesnt count kills..its the points you get for using the support, example: a uav is worth 30 points...so once you'd call in 34 uav's (1020 pts) you would get the achievement...some of you really need to go outside and get some air....

Drias
10-17-2010, 10:59 PM

atleast in MoH, you dont have 100,000+ Glitchers/Hackers/Cheaters/etc...

bLaKgRaVy
10-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Is there any way to check to see (outside of a game) how many support points you have? It doesn't list them under the "Stats & Awards" option. I've gotten a couple of kills using Offensive and called in a few Defensive.

Magus 0f Zeal
10-18-2010, 09:26 AM
;)

atleast in MoH, you dont have 100,000+ Glitchers/Hackers/Cheaters/etc...

That's because there's maybe 1/2 that number of people even playing MoH online.

BRANTLY 75
10-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I think it means you have to use 1,000 support actions; In other words, you have to call in 1,000 UAVs, Mortar strikes, etc...

At any rate, at the end of the match it tells you how many support ACTIONS you've made.

Thats what I think, but I could be wrong.

IGzxManiiac
10-21-2010, 08:53 PM
lol Brantley you sir can /Facepalm Ive played only like 4 games and Ive got both the fire controller and the quartermaster achievement so you definately dont need to call in 1000 support items. All you have to do is keep calling in defensive supports and forget the offensive. The points that count are the xp for each one so for instance uav gets you 30 and the next one 40 and so on. Once those numbers reach 1000 then you get the achievement.

cheifjordan
10-22-2010, 04:36 AM
The guy below me is correct, Its the points that you get for using each defensive support action that count towards the 1000, not how many times youve used it. It took me about 6 rounds on comabat mission mode to get the acheivement.

mini0mk
10-22-2010, 04:41 AM
Read the achievement guide and road map next time.

Get 1000 support points

You must achieve 1000 support points throughout your multiplayer career. You gain support points by calling in Defensive Support Killstreaks. Calling in a Defensive Support Killstreak ( http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rightdpad.png) will help your whole team by giving them an advantage, and you get your support points right away. Offensive Support Killstreaks do not count towards this achievement.

Edit: I would just like to state that I copied the text in red from the achievement guide and road map (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=264720) made by Venomized (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=75253)

W Andersson
10-22-2010, 06:00 AM
A quartermaster can be two things. In the army it's a guy who specializes in distributing supplies and provision to troops and in the Navy it's a guy who handles navigation. Hence... It's ought to be the defensive support actions you need to use..

BRANTLY 75
10-22-2010, 07:39 AM
lol Brantley you sir can /Facepalm Ive played only like 4 games and Ive got both the fire controller and the quartermaster achievement so you definately dont need to call in 1000 support items. All you have to do is keep calling in defensive supports and forget the offensive. The points that count are the xp for each one so for instance uav gets you 30 and the next one 40 and so on. Once those numbers reach 1000 then you get the achievement.

Yeah thanks for clearing that up. About four games after I posted that I got the Quatermaster 'chieve.

The problem was, is that I like to blow sh*t up... :dleft: = :boom

A Perfect Thief
10-22-2010, 07:57 AM

Any thoughts?

well its not glitched or anything 1000points has to be from defensive...

Scotsman Elite
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I can confirm that it's Defensive only.
I got this achievement today after a few rounds using only Defensive Support Actions, whereas before hand I only used Offensive Support Actions which, if they counted, I'm sure I would've unlocked the achievement long ago.

Kirby006
10-23-2010, 01:45 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/XG/zL/14CLiGJhbC9GCxsFG1lTWUY3L2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-jkbEA=.jpgMultiplayer: Quartermaster-30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif
Get 1000 support points

You must achieve 1000 support points throughout your multiplayer career. You gain support points by calling in Defensive Support Killstreaks. Calling in a Defensive Support Killstreak (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rightdpad.png) will help your whole team by giving them an advantage, and you get your support points right away. Offensive Support Killstreaks do not count towards this achievement.

Hope this helps:uzi: