PDA

View Full Version : Demo in Japanese Marketplace

FlyersFan20
05-14-2007, 07:29 PM
The demo for this game is available in the Japanese Marketplace. If you have a japanese account, that was created on a Japanese console, you can still access this material. A great note: When played on a console with English as the default language, the game is in English!!!!

[HP Ed: Please keep all Demo-related discussion in this thread, thankin you]

Xm4ster
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM
This game is awesome. Im soooo buying it once it gets released in North America!!! Been looking for a good JRPG for a while now, and I think I've found it. Hurry and get that demo. Its good crack.

Xm4ster
05-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Is the music session thing (when u get ahold of a score piece) is fully implemented in the demo or I just suck at understanding how its supposed to work?

FlyersFan20
05-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Why wait until September? Play-asia will have both the NTSC/J and Asian versions mid-June? I've already pre-ordered mine (I went with the Asian version because they always seem to be in English when played on a console whose default language is English). I mean, come on the demo is in English, but only available on the JP marketplace? One of the two (Or both) versions is bound to be in English as well as japanese.

Xm4ster
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
NTSC/J is the format for north american consoles..right? Oh well I might pre-order it. Better not make a mistake if I pre-order the japanese version and its not in english when played on an english console like the demo.

EDIT: Link to the pre-order (for the north american compatible version)? to make sure im staring at the right one :P

FlyersFan20
05-14-2007, 09:47 PM
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-77-2-49-en-15-trusty%2Bbell-70-1zwb.html

NTSC/J is Japanese, NTSC/U/C Is United States, Canada. You need a Japanese console to play the NTSC/J or the Asian version which are the only ones available in June. If you only have a NTSC/U/C Console do not buy either copy!

Xm4ster
05-14-2007, 10:13 PM
fawk :( ill have to wait then. That sucks.

PET
05-15-2007, 01:20 PM
The Demo is great. Nice music & graphic, good character design.

AOS Puck
05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
With the exception of the camera, I really enjoyed the demo. I doubt it will happen, but it would be nice to actually have control of the camera.

Is the music session thing (when u get ahold of a score piece) is fully implemented in the demo or I just suck at understanding how its supposed to work?

I don't know if it's "fully implemented", but there are 2 Score Pieces in the demo. The one found in the flower field gets you an A ranking while the score found in one of the houses (can't remember which) gets you an F ranking.

JVinz
06-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Good to know that the demo is in English. I've been playing the full Japanese version, but I think I'll try the demo out to learn what some of the things are.