PDA

View Full Version : How to get Fire Controller?

Barad
10-15-2010, 09:52 PM
I find it impossible getting past a 200 point streak on this game, I can't explain how good of a player I was in BC2 but this game I just suck at for some reason..and to boost it apparantly takes 24 people which is impossible to set up..how do you get this achievement? Also any tips on the top 3 in 10 matches? I must have been the top player at least 50+ times on BC2 but on here its a different story :/

Any help?

Xyntorz
10-15-2010, 10:19 PM
For the Fire Controller achievement you should refer to the Sticky Topic. We're trying form a boosting group.

As for the Top 3 in 10 games, I got it while playing Objective Raid. I would just camp and kill the enemy trying to cap the base.

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 05:11 AM
I find it impossible getting past a 200 point streak on this game, I can't explain how good of a player I was in BC2 but this game I just suck at for some reason..and to boost it apparantly takes 24 people which is impossible to set up..how do you get this achievement? Also any tips on the top 3 in 10 matches? I must have been the top player at least 50+ times on BC2 but on here its a different story :/

Any help?

This is a useless achievement. Especially when half your team is sniping and the other team are taking the objectives. Only one gametype, and it's clearly on Combat Mission.

You do realize that it's being in the top 3 overall and not on your team? Look at the medal at the bottom right corner in your stats. It will say __/15 times for the medal, but you can keep track of how many you have so far.

I got it finally after moving onto Hardcore....finally, people start dying without getting 30 hit markers. Best bet is to use your support actions to get the guaranteed 30 points then use an air strike when you are for certain that you will get a mess of kills. Just keep racking up the points and pray you are in the lead.

Barad
10-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Right ok thanks, yh annoying top 3 across both teams is a bitch and I just can't seem to get Fire Controller no matter what I do, tried sniping but I get sniped myself within a kill or two! What a mess..