PDA

View Full Version : This game is unplayable for me. What should I do?

Heaven's Mirror
10-15-2010, 10:06 PM
I am trying to unlock achievements for this game but I can't seem to understand this game at all. Whenever I try to throw the ball somewhere, one of the opposing people knocks the guy down and even if I get a throw, the person does not capture it or it is captured by an enemy player. I already started this horrid game so I have to try to get achievements but I don't know what to do. The guide is no help either. It tries to tell me what play to use but I don't recognize them in the lists. I need help with this game! :confused: :mad:

ConfusedGeek
10-17-2010, 02:41 AM
I am trying to unlock achievements for this game but I can't seem to understand this game at all. Whenever I try to throw the ball somewhere, one of the opposing people knocks the guy down and even if I get a throw, the person does not capture it or it is captured by an enemy player. I already started this horrid game so I have to try to get achievements but I don't know what to do. The guide is no help either. It tries to tell me what play to use but I don't recognize them in the lists. I need help with this game! :confused: :mad:

okay i havent played the game yet, but will soon may have more help in a couple of hours.

first thing you need to know is that its called a catch not a capture. if the opposing team catches a ball you throw, its an interception.

like i said i havent played the game yet, but most american football games have two ways to throw. tap the button and the ball is thrown with an arc. press and hold the button and the ball is thrown on a line.

u have to judge where the opponent is in correlation between the thrower (quarterback) and the catcher (the receiver) and throw accordingly.

since i rented the game, i dont have the manual, so again im guessing.