PDA

View Full Version : Undead Nightmares have achievements?

TwIsTeD mInD42
10-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Havent seen anything on it yet just curious, won't be buying unless theres some extra gamerscore

Andr0077
10-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Seriously? I know what you're saying, but the DLC is shaping up to be amazing! I think you would lose out to be honest.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Seriously? I know what you're saying, but the DLC is shaping up to be amazing! I think you would lose out to be honest.

Indeed. I mean zombies in the Wild West? WTF?!?!
Rockstar kicks asses! Zombie asses!:woop:

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 07:09 AM
No it wont.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-18-2010, 12:54 PM
No it wont.

How do you know that? It hasn't been confirmed yet

Dazed iLLusion
10-18-2010, 02:58 PM
According to the red dead redemption wiki and all the details R* have been posting it looks like it wont have any achievements but their is still one week left so who knows they might announce it this week.
Even though if it doesn't have any achievements I might just get it for the new multiplayer gamemode "Undead Overrun":woop:

Quid Squid
10-18-2010, 04:26 PM
According to the red dead redemption wiki and all the details R* have been posting it looks like it wont have any achievements but their is still one week left so who knows they might announce it this week.
Even though if it doesn't have any achievements I might just get it for the new multiplayer gamemode "Undead Overrun":woop:

Not seeing this at all on the wiki. Please provide a link or stop passing false information. If you are able to provide a credible link to this information I apologize in advance.

Games have passed the 79 number limit in the past. This game has not come close to the score limit either. Stop speculating on what will and will not happen based on the rules when there is definitive proof that the rules have been changed in the past for certain games.

Dazed iLLusion
10-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Not seeing this at all on the wiki. Please provide a link or stop passing false information. If you are able to provide a credible link to this information I apologize in advance.

Games have passed the 79 number limit in the past. This game has not come close to the score limit either. Stop speculating on what will and will not happen based on the rules when there is definitive proof that the rules have been changed in the past for certain games.

Wow I just reread my post and your right, definitely need to drink my coffee first before posting :chair.
I didn't mean to sound that it was official that their were not going to be any achievements, I meant to say that currently in the RDR Wiki (http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Dead_Wiki) and R* newswire (http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire) they haven't mention any achievements yet.

tripleb2k
10-18-2010, 10:20 PM

A new multiplayer survival mode called Undead Overrun will also be introduced, forcing players to stay alive against the invading zombies.
SOURCE: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Red-Dead-Redemption-s-Undead-Nightmare-Pack-Dated-Detailed-161391.shtml

Sometimes you can just google it yourself instead of waiting for a reply.

P.S. don't always trust Wiki's. Borderlands Wiki claimed a patch would be out with the GOTY edition. The game came out last week but the patch isn't completed yet. The wiki isn't an official source so take it with a grain of salt.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-18-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty sure there's gonna be cheevos cuz all previous dlcs had cheevos so why shouldn't undead nightmare have cheevos?

ModernViking
10-18-2010, 11:00 PM
It probably will, I mean rockstar knows how much business it may potentially lose if there are not achievements, including mine unfortunately although this does look like the best DLC thus far...

Quid Squid
10-19-2010, 03:14 AM
A new multiplayer survival mode called Undead Overrun will also be introduced, forcing players to stay alive against the invading zombies.
SOURCE: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Red-Dead-Redemption-s-Undead-Nightmare-Pack-Dated-Detailed-161391.shtml

Sometimes you can just google it yourself instead of waiting for a reply.

I was referring to where the poster above me had seen that there would be no achievements on the wiki. I was on the page for the Undead DLC and saw no reference to the achievements, which is why I was asking for a source.

Klebo
10-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Well me and a few friends have a bet that 1 achievement will be to get all the 4 horses of the apocolypse which to be honest I'll do anyway :P WAR IS MINE!!!!!! and I'm sure there will be achievements for the Undead Overrun gametype etc. so lets just keep a look out and not speculate if it will or not.

MartyMcFly
10-19-2010, 02:53 PM
I would love to download this DLC, but (a) I'd rather spend less than 800msp on it, and (b) no achievements give me little motivation to play it.

Sure the game mode might be amazing in quality, but that money can be used towards half my monthly Gamefly subscription!

guillermo316
10-19-2010, 03:53 PM
DLC achievements = buy lol

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-19-2010, 07:24 PM
DLC achievements = buy lol

Remember earlier when we played games for fun and not for achievements?
Damn, what did M$ to us lol

Quid Squid
10-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Remember earlier when we played games for fun and not for achievements?
Damn, what did M$ to us lol

Kinda wish they would start releasing big games without achievements just to get people off this mindset that they will only play games for achievements. Could you imagine Gears of War 3 without achievements? It's not like a huge number of people wouldn't play it, but multiplayer would be people that really wanted to play it instead of just jump in and out of a circle. - granted yes I do play some games more than a couple times going for an achievement, but I wouldn't just play a game for them.

TwIsTeD mInD42
10-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Gears 3 without achievos would lose my business lol. So will this dlc and im sick of the others thus far, stupid achievements and the liars and dice achievements were pathetic, two of them i cannot get and have ruined my 100% on rdr

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Probably they're going for Seriously 3.0 lol

two of them i cannot get and have ruined my 100% on rdr

are there glitched achievements???
I haven't heard of them :(

PSYCOPAPPY5
10-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Probably they're going for Seriously 3.0 lol

are there glitched achievements???
I haven't heard of them :( thares no glitched achievements i have them all.

CowMoolester
10-19-2010, 10:42 PM
I know this is sad but If the liars/cheats and legends/killers didn't have achievements I would not have spent 800msp on them however undead nightmare looks like it adds an awful lot to the game especially for 800 points so I will be downloadin it irregardless.

P.S:I really hope it's got like 200gs of achievements

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-19-2010, 10:54 PM
thares no glitched achievements i have them all.

and what is the guy talking about?

ripburger
10-20-2010, 12:34 AM
RDR updated to 1500g and 95 cheevos on xbox.com

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
10-20-2010, 12:40 AM
RDR updated to 1500g and 95 cheevos on xbox.com

DAMN YOU!! You were first :mad:

Looks like there's a new mode where you have to beat waves of zombies.

I count 15 new achievements with a total amount of 95? That's weird

Dazed iLLusion
10-20-2010, 01:27 AM
ohhhh yeaaahhh!!!
:rock
Smoke that Skinwagon
Make it to wave 15 in Undead Overrun Gametype in Multiplayer.
10 G

TheRetroAntonio
10-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Cheevos is not a word, it sounds like cheetos

Razzb3rrys
10-20-2010, 06:02 AM
lol cheevos sounds like a bag of cheesy crisps/potato chips.

Nusentinsaino
10-20-2010, 02:24 PM
:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked: locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:l ocked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:lo cked:locked