PDA

View Full Version : Friends From Afar Help

Tha Mantis
10-15-2010, 11:33 PM
My Friends From Afar is the only level I need to finish on Tier 1, but at the beginning after I kill the 3 guys at the camp, then the sniper, the objective will not update. I loaded the game on Hard and Medium and it worked fine, on Tier 1 mode it will not bring out the next group. WHY? This game is pissing me off online, now this fucking shit wont load properly, dicking me out of 100 points. Does anyone have a solution, as I type this its still not bringing the next group out, Ive been waiting 10 min. Ive reloaded the level numerous times, uninstalled the game. Now its running of the disc, still nothing. Ive also tried clearing the system cache nothing is working.:mad:

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 10:48 AM
same here help us

NaK Quinn
10-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Zoom all the way out (so you can see the majority of the mountain) and press up or down on your D-pad. It should switch your scope into like a heat mode, and you should see the enemies glow white. Look for the next group, and zoom in on them. When you do, Dusty will mark them and you will continue on. Do this for the next few groups, also the part where you need to cover the other seals retreat, it helps to be in this mode. Hope this helps. If it doesnt you need to reload checkpoint and try again.

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks, i hate this mode. so glitchy