PDA

View Full Version : tier 1 mode

lil d 916
10-16-2010, 12:32 AM
dont like the game that much to go through again i guess ill sit here with my 900 GS anyone else fell the same way

Mad Sativa
10-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Tier 1 is as easy as it get's. Try growing a pair and quit crying

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-16-2010, 12:53 AM
MOH is brilliant tbh. But what is teir 1 mode. I take it its like rainbow six's relastic or summin like tht

Nevander
10-16-2010, 12:54 AM
I can do it, but I just need to work up the courage to take it on. I got careless in the first level and died like three times. I've learned that tip is true though, use peek with :lbbut: and you WILL survive the level. I learned the hard way after I kept running in and getting murdered. At least the friendly AI does something in this game...

EDIT: Three posts at the same time ROFL.

Grumpy Warner
10-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Tier 1 mode is glitched for me, I tried Friends From Afar and I sniped all the guys and then nothing happens. I waited til 5 minutes and nothing happened, restarted the level and shot the guys in the first camp and then nothing happened. This game is filled with fail. Definitely selling it to gamestop before black ops comes out.

Tha Mantis
10-16-2010, 04:56 AM
Tier 1 mode is glitched for me, I tried Friends From Afar and I sniped all the guys and then nothing happens. I waited til 5 minutes and nothing happened, restarted the level and shot the guys in the first camp and then nothing happened. This game is filled with fail. Definitely selling it to gamestop before black ops comes out.

Im having the same problem, I beat every other level on Tier 1 and this is the last one I need, I can load the level on any difficulty and and it works fine. But the Tier 1 mode nothing happens after killing the first 4 guys.

NaK Quinn
10-16-2010, 05:25 AM

LOL! Its because you have to find them. Press down on your D-Pad to find them easily.

Tha Mantis
10-16-2010, 05:32 AM
LOL! Its because you have to find them. Press down on your D-Pad to find them easily.

Thats not it at all, after killing all 4, the next group does not spawn. After doin on Easy, Medium, and Hard I know what Im doing, they just wont spawn and I can't figure out how to fix it. Im going to try on a different Xbox tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it's my Xbox. Ill try again in the morning, it BETTER work.

Mad Sativa
10-16-2010, 05:48 AM

This guy thinks he is a god or something. The fact is he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's kinda of funny how he is trying act all smart and rip on the guy, when he is the one being laughed at. Classic

CheezyLotus
10-16-2010, 06:03 AM

its actually "up" on the d-pad.....

iCondemned
10-16-2010, 06:15 AM
dont like the game that much to go through again i guess ill sit here with my 900 GS anyone else fell the same way You can stick with your 900, I'm going for the 1000 like a real man.

NaK Quinn
10-16-2010, 06:28 AM
This guy thinks he is a god or something. The fact is he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's kinda of funny how he is trying act all smart and rip on the guy, when he is the one being laughed at. Classic

Hey fuck you buddy. I had the same problem, killed the first 4 then nothing else would spawn. I pressed Up or Down on the D pad to turn on that heat view thing and saw the enemy. After I put the scope on them he marked them and told me to take them out. Was just posting something that helped me get threw it. No need to be an asshole. Sorry someone with 100,000+ gamerscore does have a clue.

PLEYOR
10-16-2010, 06:41 AM
Hey fuck you buddy. I had the same problem, killed the first 4 then nothing else would spawn. I pressed Up or Down on the D pad to turn on that heat view thing and saw the enemy. After I put the scope on them he marked them and told me to take them out. Was just posting something that helped me get threw it. No need to be an asshole. Sorry someone with 100,000+ gamerscore does have a clue.

Are you even old enough to play half the games that have helped you get that 100,000+ gs?

NaK Quinn
10-16-2010, 06:56 AM
Are you even old enough to play half the games that have helped you get that 100,000+ gs?

Thats the best you can do? Seriously, keep it on topic or goto PM's.

homer09001
10-16-2010, 08:49 AM
so far i have tried the first mission on Tier 1 and have died about 5 times because i try to be clever and knife everyone for the 2 secs timer pause, going to try again today without being stupid :)

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 08:51 AM
IMO Medal of Honor > Reach, this game takes skill thats why people from MW2 Get raped at it.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-16-2010, 09:06 AM
^ very true this is a good game not for cod noobs.

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 09:12 AM
You might get 850.

Barad
10-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I'm definitely going for Tier 1 seeing as some of these multiplayer ones (only fire control really) is gonna be impossible for me..

Trash Man
10-16-2010, 10:30 AM
What are the time limits like? Are they tight? Do you need to run through or can you take your time and keep in cover and take people out?

Balc0ra
10-16-2010, 04:43 PM

Just did that one myself. And same thing happened. Was wating for Dust to mention the other camp. But nothing.

Restarted... Still nothing after the 4 first guys. But on the 3th restart I started to look around. And when I found the 2nd camp, Dust started to talk. He never mentioned the next camp. I had to find em my self. The nav point did not show until I zoomed in on it.

Edit: oh and the one before that where you need to cover with the 249... I did not wanna waste my bullets. So I used the M9. Still worked. Used less then a min to get it done lol. Rapid fire with a M9 and he did not fire. So I had 700 rounds to waste at that last stand off lol.

Dead Herb
10-16-2010, 06:01 PM
I've just finished the Tier levels and I gotta say they are relatively easy, the only level that gave me some shit was "Belly of the Beast" as I couldn't seem to find a safe spot for the last section til I ran it on hard again and found one.
As for the game I must say I thought the campaign was alright a few little glitches but I've played worse.

DEAD DINGO
10-16-2010, 10:14 PM
they should of let you do teir 1 right from the begining or did away with it and put an achievement saying finish the game without dieing

ChizCafe
10-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Can someone please tell me how hard this is to stay under par. Like will I always have to be getting headshots and knife kills to make the par, because I basically got to the MG nest part on the first level around 4 minutes and that was with knifing probably 6 people and a couple headshots. Then I died cause stupid prone made me come back up for some reason IDK. But I just wondering how difficult it was to make the par, cause I can stay alive.

Nevander
10-17-2010, 12:31 AM
The par is a piece of cake to make. On the last level, I had a whole 7 minutes left to spare. There's one mission, the one where you have the M249, where I had like 1:30 left before I failed, but that's the only one that cuts close.

All in all, it's just like Hard pretty much with a gracious time limit. It's easy.

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 01:19 AM
The par is a piece of cake to make. On the last level, I had a whole 7 minutes left to spare. There's one mission, the one where you have the M249, where I had like 1:30 left before I failed, but that's the only one that cuts close.

All in all, it's just like Hard pretty much with a gracious time limit. It's easy.
But did you do a lot of headshots and knifing to slow the timer down, I am talking about how bad is the Par if you basically just kill and move forward and not slow the timer down

ZedChuva
10-17-2010, 07:03 AM
I like the fact they have this in the game. I loved "Arcade Mode" in MW, and was really hoping they'd keep it in MW2. It's a fun addition for sure. I still question some of the leader board times tho.

EnqeN
10-17-2010, 11:38 AM
I think the singelplayes is kinda good :) So no problem for me doing the Tier 1 mode.
But speaking of gameplay, mw is better. But when it comes to the story moh wins my heart :P

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 12:24 PM
This is some Tier 1 bullshit hehe

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
I think the singelplayes is kinda good :) So no problem for me doing the Tier 1 mode.
But speaking of gameplay, mw is better. But when it comes to the story moh wins my heart :P
Yeah no shit.
You cant match the fluid 60fps movement of a CoD twitch shooter game, but the story kicks ass in MoH like you said. MoH runs at 30fps and the controls and movement feel so heavy and clunky to me like in BFBC2 and then after beating this on Hard all day, hopped onto CoD4 and like it was so sensitive and 100 times faster, took me a while to get into grove of playing it again.

Trash Man
10-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Finished tier 1 mode with ease. I'm not boasting as I'm not usually very good at FPS games. Just saying it can't be all that hard.

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Finished tier 1 mode with ease. I'm not boasting as I'm not usually very good at FPS games. Just saying it can't be all that hard.
Lol not good with FPS games my ass I saw your compared games, you got some skill you aint no noob.

I am really good at FPS shooters, I fucking did World at War, CoD4, MW2 (which is fucking easy lol), Halo 3, ODST, half of Reach ( I am a procrastinator up the ass ), Bioshock 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Gears of War 1 and 2 (yah third person whatever).
All those I beat on their highest difficulty. But its just the fact that you die and restart plus a timer makes me nervous, I get the tendency to rush to get that knife kill to slow my timer then I will die. Can anyone settle my nerves and let me know if you have enough time if you just stay back and pick people off then bump up, cause if you have to knife to slow the timer I may be fucked. I did say I made it through the first level to the machine gun turret at 4 minutes.

Idk I just get nervous, the thought of getting to the end and dying over something stupid (for example my dude went prone then shot back up and got me killed when I died at 4 minutes) and having to start over scares me.

homer09001
10-17-2010, 03:51 PM
But its just the fact that you die and restart plus a timer makes me nervous, I get the tendency to rush to get that knife kill to slow my timer then I will die.

Im the same, im now up to my 10th or so attempt at the 2nd last mission with the silent knife kills, i keep balsing it up either in the camp or when you get the last area with them all perched on the rock, im now starting to get rather agitated at it lol :mad:

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Im the same, im now up to my 10th or so attempt at the 2nd last mission with the silent knife kills, i keep balsing it up either in the camp or when you get the last area with them all perched on the rock, im now starting to get rather agitated at it lol :mad:
Yeah see the first half of that level is easy! But they part your talking about I died like 3 times once your in the cave and there coming down the mountain at you, so yeah lol.

Trash Man
10-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Lol not good with FPS games my ass I saw your compared games, you got some skill you aint no noob.

I might not be a noob but I still ain't managed to finish a single COD game to 1000 yet. Not through lack of trying either.

homer09001
10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
im bloody stuck on the last mission at the moment, i just got all the way to the last part and got one too many hits, pissed off is an understatement considering i've been trying that mission for the last hour and 1/2 :(

Goldyman77
10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
What are the time limits like? Are they tight? Do you need to run through or can you take your time and keep in cover and take people out?

It depends. Going by the fact that you CANT die and only have so many bullets, you want to take it slow, but due to the timer move as quickly but safely as possible. I just finished the game on hard and am beginning to play on Tier 1, hope this helps.

EnqeN
10-21-2010, 12:47 AM
I've on my last mission....and it's a BITCH!

The last part just makes me fall over with my ass up in the air so they can fuck me upwards and downwards with that RPG!:uzi:

Is there som trick to not get killed by RPG.
U people that has done this must have some tips ?

mmg1590
10-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Just finished up Tier 1 mode today. I died a few times on the first level just getting used to playing it (was trying to rush too much, go for too many headshots/melee kills/etc), but after that I think I only died one more time, on Running With The Wolves... because I tried to kill the teams around the trucks for extra time even though Dusty told me not too :p

Most of the times are pretty generous, the only one that I found to be a bit tight was Belly of the Beast (I finished in 23:01, par time is 25:00). That doesn't mean you can just sit around and take your sweet time, you do have to be sprinting, and knowing the level layout helps, so when you have to do something such as a buddy boost/kick down a door or use the SOFLAM (probably misspelled that), you can be in position right away and not have to waste time sprinting there. That being said, if you're hurt/screen is turning red don't pop back out because you think you're going to run out of time, make sure you heal up, don't want to die and restart.

As far as the last level, about halfway through I dropped my shotgun and pickup the G3A3. Switched that to single shot mode and used that to take down any enemies in close-medium range, then saved my M4 (or M16? I don't remember, ha) for RPG enemies/turret enemies/far away enemies I was having trouble with. For the end specifically the RPG guys usually won't hit you with the first rocket they fire, so see where they fired it from, scope them out with your M16, headshot, then go back to taking out the other enemies till the next RPG guy appears. Same thing for the guy's who get on the turret/manned machine gun - as soon as one popped on there I'd quickly headshot them then switch back to my G3A3 for the other enemies around the encampment, repeated over and over while slowly advancing till the planes came and blew them all up.

Goldyman77
10-21-2010, 01:42 AM

I had the same problem but got it to work around the seventh attempt. I let Dusty finish saying everything before I took the shots, then took out the 3 guys and let the sniper take his shot, then took him out and 15 seconds later the guys in the other location FINALLY spawned and right after I finished with them and the sniper the rest of the mission went just as it should. Hope it helps!

EnqeN
10-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Nailed it :Bounce:

Got the last mission this morning.
On the first try after 100 of fails earlier this week xD

When i got to the last part i just used the dragunov on the rpg guys that kept running behind the sandbag covers on the far right. Then i rushed to a pile of rocks and kept taking the ppl on the left. Eventually they sent a predator missile and i saved mother.

Took me about 16 minutes to complete it ;D
Now i have to do the online achievements :'( I hate it, I HATE SNIPERS !!!!!!
:uzi:And there's always a shitload of them in the games i join:uzi:

Barad
10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Finished it a few days ago, very easy and short. Only mission that gave me real trouble was "Belly of the Beast" (5th mission) but after watching one youtube video, I done it first try, you just need to keep killing on all sides and hide in the perfect angle when the situation comes to survive that last bit, I'm sure people know what I'm talking about.

"Apache's" ;) - LOVE IT when they appear!

AgEnT STARZz
10-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Ive finally 1000g MOH! Finished belly of the beast 1st try with 20seconds to spare :)

EnqeN
10-21-2010, 09:20 PM
congratz :D

What gametype did u play to get the most points for leveling up to lvl 15 ?

AgEnT STARZz
10-21-2010, 09:34 PM
congratz :D

What gametype did u play to get the most points for leveling up to lvl 15 ?

Combat mission, got alot of kills as it lasts so long

EnqeN
10-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Sweet, i like combat mission :drunk