PDA

View Full Version : Bitching Thread

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 01:55 AM
Use it. We don't need 30 topics a day saying how this game sucks, it's your opinion. We have a bitching tread for a reason.

rx32degrepber
10-16-2010, 05:37 AM
ok....this game blow donkey nuts.....game sucks big time....i hate the game...only good thing (not really bc its only maybe 5 hrs long if that) would be single player.....played online and just got smoked by all these tier 1 guys that have no life....kill streaks suck...have gotta most of them and probably only have killed maybe 5 guys....sucks....total let down.....EA u suck

Eclipse 2K
10-16-2010, 05:44 AM
ok....this game blow donkey nuts.....game sucks big time....i hate the game...only good thing (not really bc its only maybe 5 hrs long if that) would be single player.....played online and just got smoked by all these tier 1 guys that have no life....kill streaks suck...have gotta most of them and probably only have killed maybe 5 guys....sucks....total let down.....EA u suck

They may have a life but they sure know how to ruin a game. I'm very tired of snipers killing me within a half second of spawning. I can't even move and I'm dead. That's why this game is a failure. DICE messed up big time. I saw a post on another website that was from EA's MoH tips to handle snipers. It was something about "Make sure you have a good sniper to counter the opposing teams snipers". Really? I want less snipers, not more. After all, these are SMALL maps. We're not on Battlefield anymore.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Did y'all read the actual post inside of the thread?

DokMMz
10-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Did y'all read the actual post inside of the thread?

Haha obviously not.

Barad
10-16-2010, 10:18 AM
This game blows nuff said.

Fat Lazy Slug
10-16-2010, 01:44 PM
I was REALLY looking forward to this game because DICE was doing the multiplayer. They did such a sweet job with BF1943 and BF:BC2 that I thought there was no way they were going to screw it up, yet they did. It's like they decide to take the WORST parts of CoD and BF:BC2 and throw them into a multiplayer. Personally, I don't mind the snipers, that's just something you have to deal with, it's the spawn camping that pisses me off. One thing I do like is the no kill cam, that is devastating (in a good way).
Granted, I've only got three hours into the MP, but if it doesn't get better in the next 8 (to get the achievements), I will be getting rid of this and waiting for BF:BC2 Vietnam.
And, yes, I am terrible at online MP, but can usually hold my own.

RYARNI
10-16-2010, 01:53 PM
This game blows nuff said.

Lets have a look who actually blows...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2z89106.jpg

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 02:07 PM

get a life

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 02:17 PM
get a life Hey, raver all your posts so far are bitching about this game so maybe you should geta life. its like you joined this forum to bitch and hate on this game.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Lol no one reads the original post...dumbasses.

TERMINATOR 2452
10-16-2010, 04:35 PM
this game does suck online ....it unplayable from lag:eek:

[ Vehemence ]
10-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Use it. We don't need 30 topics a day saying how this game sucks, it's your opinion. We have a bitching tread for a reason.

Exactly! So why start a NEW thread?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266100

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 04:38 PM
To tell people to use it? Idk I did say that in the original post but I guess people are too stupid to read it.

Barad
10-16-2010, 05:08 PM

LMAO you ACTUALLY searched me on the leaderbords just to prove..nothing, sort your life out mate LOL

RYARNI
10-16-2010, 05:16 PM
LMAO you ACTUALLY searched me on the leaderbords just to prove..nothing, sort your life out mate LOL

You mean I just copied your tag and pasted it into one of my favourites... WOW YES I DID. To be honest, it was worth the 5 seconds of my life to laugh at your shocking record. Funny how 90% of the moaners are god awful. ;)

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 06:27 PM
You mean I just copied your tag and pasted it into one of my favourites... WOW YES I DID. To be honest, it was worth the 5 seconds of my life to laugh at your shocking record. Funny how 90% of the moaners are god awful. ;)
This. ^^

Eventhough I've played like utter shit today. :/

SWAGGART
10-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Im gonna snap this game and mail half of it to EA & the other half to Dice, theres a conspiracy to this game they messed it up on purpose or theyve got an Infinty ward mole in there studio.

draven667
10-16-2010, 11:56 PM
It dont even think its so much the snipers or the actual game is that bad, just the map layouts are a bit ropey, most seem to just have 2 bottlenecks leading out of the spawns, and on such small maps its only ever going to encourage spawn killing, by the time one team pushes back the opposition and then presses forward slightly there virtually sitting in there spawn already. Oh and yea, i aint bitching because im bad at this game, im bad at all FPS's. And i mean really bad. Dont even bother searching KILLS: 147 DEATHS 258 although i do tend to just stand at the back of the map when i leave the controller to kill time towards the 2hr per game mode achievement.

DokMMz
10-17-2010, 02:37 AM
Hey, raver all your posts so far are bitching about this game so maybe you should geta life. its like you joined this forum to bitch and hate on this game.

In another thread he started, he actually admits this haha.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-17-2010, 05:21 AM
ok, i got one thing to say:

FUCK ALL OF YOU PUSSY SNIPERS WHO ARE TOO AFRAID TO USE ANYTHING ELSE!

there, and btw, this game does suck, what a letdown.

raptor_256
10-17-2010, 06:56 AM
i think the snipers tend to be more in the objective style games. sector control and Team assault were mostly riflemen and spec ops. the only problem was lack of diversity in weapons. each class should have lvls to unlock better weapons and a player stat to unlock attachments for all classes. sector control was a lot of fun. but getting 3/14 K/D ratio for the first 4 lvls until you unlock a better gun and sights is no fun. perhaps if the skill balance was better.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-17-2010, 11:20 PM
i think the snipers tend to be more in the objective style games. sector control and Team assault were mostly riflemen and spec ops. the only problem was lack of diversity in weapons. each class should have lvls to unlock better weapons and a player stat to unlock attachments for all classes. sector control was a lot of fun. but getting 3/14 K/D ratio for the first 4 lvls until you unlock a better gun and sights is no fun. perhaps if the skill balance was better.
It's not hard to use iron sights...