PDA

View Full Version : Nobody plays tournament mode...

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-16-2010, 02:57 AM
i never find games for tournament mode. i'm in the finals of my 5th tournament but i can't seem to ever find a game. shit is so messed up. the devs should patch this so you can boost it. cause honestly, how the fuck are we supposed to complete this with rage quitters AND a small community?

Marstrike
10-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah i never had any luck with it neither, people always quitting and i never got past the first 2 wins. So it cant be boosted then?

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah i never had any luck with it neither, people always quitting and i never got past the first 2 wins. So it cant be boosted then?

it can, but the two boosters have to be at the same spot on the tournament :(

Brianzilla2004
10-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I hate online Achievements because of this sort of thing. It's pretty much impossible to get a game going in The Club, for instance, and that's the only reason why I don't have all of the Achievements (well, that and the 10,001 Kills Achievements... so stupid). Killing 300 Spartans will be fairly annoying, but it's very doable. Once that's done, I'll only be missing this one Achievement, and then I'll probably never get this online Achievement because it not only requires a minimum of 30 matches, but will likely end up being more along the lines of 60-90 matches, assuming I don't find a way to boost it properly.

So thanks Pipeworks. You shat on the Godzilla franchise with Godzilla Unleashed, and now you've made a game that's virtually impossible to get 200 Gamerscore in.

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-17-2010, 03:14 AM
I hate online Achievements because of this sort of thing. It's pretty much impossible to get a game going in The Club, for instance, and that's the only reason why I don't have all of the Achievements (well, that and the 10,001 Kills Achievements... so stupid). Killing 300 Spartans will be fairly annoying, but it's very doable. Once that's done, I'll only be missing this one Achievement, and then I'll probably never get this online Achievement because it not only requires a minimum of 30 matches, but will likely end up being more along the lines of 60-90 matches, assuming I don't find a way to boost it properly.

So thanks Pipeworks. You shat on the Godzilla franchise with Godzilla Unleashed, and now you've made a game that's virtually impossible to get 200 Gamerscore in.

i just got 200/200 today. it's tough, but definitely not impossible. the 10 tournament wins and the 25 kills in survival mode were the toughest ones for me. for the tournament wins, i picked the knight and played patiently. the knight is slow as hell but he will fuck you up if he lands a good combo. what i do is use the YY combo to get my opponent's fatigue down, than they will obviously counter. they will lose even more fatigue with the counter, i follow up with XXX which leads to a guard break, and i finish them off. i was fortunate enough that i didn't have anyone rage quit on me until my last final of my 10th tournament.

glad to finally have 200/200:drunk