PDA

View Full Version : How to Achieve Fire Controller

Psymon
10-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Ok. Four of us got together and figured out a way to make this work. Granted, it's not the best method, but it's the only way we know how to get it at this time, without just being super awesome at the game.

Credits go to: finitive, Wahoo35, and FragmaTactics (and Myself, I guess. Though I was mainly just along for the ride).

First of all, you need 4 players. This is the max group size you can get going. Others may be able to get into your game by using the "Join Session in Progress" option. If they can, great. If not, you will still be able to do it. Also, keep in mind that it will take a while. Maybe a couple of hours. But it is still faster than trying to get it legitimately.

Once you have your group, go into the Combat Mission playlist. (Also, get together in an xbox live party so you can communicate to each other. This is important). For this to work, you will need to get the game to randomly split you up. Whether it's 2 on one team and 2 on the other, or 3 on one team and 1 on the other.

It's a bit hard to describe, but I will give an example. This is for the Shahikot Mountains map (The snow mission). On that map, Taliban defend and Coalition attacks. For this map, the person getting the achievement has to be Taliban. At the beginning of the game run to the rocks on the edge of the map behind the first objective. There is a sort of cliff thing with 2 ditches (they have broken trees in them preventing you from leaving the boundaries of the game). In between the 2 ditches is a rock pile. One side is a bit carved out. Hide in there. Next: Wait. Let the Coalition secure the first objective. It might be good to wait for them to get the second objective too. Once this happens, the coalition will be far enough away that they won't notice any of you. At this time, have the Coalition players spawn by using X. This will cause them to spawn at their base. This can be done when the second objective is under attack. But be careful. Teammates might spawn on them. Anyway, have them run to your hiding spot. Knife/Axe them. This will prevent you from showing up on radar. Rinse and repeat. Teammates might spawn on them at any time, so kill your friends quick. Also, they need to be aware of their surroundings. You are using party chat so they can tell you to look out for enemies using their radar. If you get killed, and can't get back to your spot, make another meeting point. If objective 2 is still up, you can hide behind the boxes behind the second objective. No one will see you. Hide there until it's destroyed. The friends on the opposing team can jump up on the boxes (when no strangers are around) and you can kill them there. It's basically one person getting it per game, so repay the favor and help those that helped you.

There are spots on each map that we found and that we think works best. For the map with the airplane hangar, again the taliban player should get the achievement. There is a broken down helicopter at the start of the map on the taliban side. You can hide in there until the second objective is blown. Have the coalition friends run to you.

For the map with the river basin, there is a bush near the coalition base. Again the taliban member should get it on this map. Have the person run to the bush. It's on the coalition base side of the river, right next to the river, as far back as you can go. Crouch in that bush and have the coalition friends spawn in the base and come to you.

I will try to answer any questions you have. I know this isn't the best description, but it's the best I can do right now. Hopefully you understand it. If not I will try to clarify and maybe find some map layouts that I can use to show you where the hiding spots are. But any questions/etc. Will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going to bed.