PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer With Friends - Same Teams

Big Bad Coll
10-16-2010, 10:07 AM
A bunch of my friends and I just got this yesterday on the Uk release day and we're having a problem that nobody else seems to have mentioned, which suggests we're missing something obvious, but here goes;

When we set up a lobby and go into a game, whoever set the lobby up ends up on the opposite team to everyone else. We played for nearly two hours last night and took turns setting up the lobby but every time the whole lobby would be on one team and the lobby-leader would be on the other.

Anybody else experience this or know if we're doing something wrong?

It's not a big deal, but on the objective-based modes it's a lot easier if someone from the opposition can't hear what the other team's doing (although saying that it was quite fun to bury a Taliban axe in my best mate's back).

BetterThanBozo
10-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah, that sucks. The auto-balancing doesn't really help when you've got a great team. And your team changes when the map changes - so there's no way to "team" consistently.

The other problem is the limit of 4 in your group. We had six of us today, but not only are we not on the same team, we can't even guarantee that we can all get into the same 24-player group (one group had to enter a game, and hopefully slots were available to for the others to join the session in progress). At least with BC2 the fireteam had some sort of meaning, but it doesn't really do anything for MoH.

Scotsman Elite
10-16-2010, 11:53 AM
At least with BC2 the fireteam had some sort of meaning, but it doesn't really do anything for MoH.
Yeh, I found that quite disappointing. Me and one of my friends were playing and it rarely put us on the same side. Guess it's just luck at times.
Hopefully they can maybe do something about that.

Big Bad Coll
10-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Even later on when most of my mates had logged off, there was only me and another of my friends and it still put us on separate teams.

Hopefully they'll sort it in the first update but i won't hold my breath.

Trash Man
10-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Yup, it's one of the many things that need attention. With a few fixes this game could be really good online. At the moment though there are quite a few annoying niggles.