PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 1,2 references

Kester
10-16-2010, 12:58 PM
seems like there are quite a few of them. Post what you find here.
1. Daisy Whitman in Novac - vertibird pilot. She crashed that vertibird in Klamath in F2.
2. Jas Wilkins in Quarry Junction - looking for a deathclaw egg. Her Aunt Rose made those deathclaw egg omelettes in Modoc in F2.

Rad86N
10-16-2010, 03:24 PM
It's nice they take their time to tweak such little things. I played F2 in like 1999 and I only remember it to be an amazing game, details about the are lost in time for me:/
I just can't wait to play the new stuff... but if somebody was into it, they could remake F2 to the new engine, as I really would appreciate it.

artphobia
10-17-2010, 01:04 AM
but if somebody was into it, they could remake F2 to the new engine, as I really would appreciate it.

That would be awesome but it's also not legal. Not to mention overworld areas of the first two games are like 500miles square. Made an overlay picture of both their overwolrd maps imposed over googlemaps a couple a years ago. I might post it if I get on my other computer sometime.

As for a reference... easy... look at the NCR money. We have Tandy mentioned on there and her father's picture. Pretty awesome, though wish they had the "Vault Dweller" on there as well. I mean in Fallout1 it's not like either of them would have made it (or NCR being created) without us. Us meaning the protagonist from F1. :)

Kade2910
10-23-2010, 06:59 AM
They're everywhere!

Marcus from Redding and Cassidy's daughter are some of the obvious ones