PDA

View Full Version : well what a dissapointment! DONT BOTHER BUYING!!!

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 01:11 PM
what on earth is going on with this game?
so far i've played the game for about 3 hours online and only played 3 different maps, it's the same OVER and OVER. i downloaded all the download content and still same 3 maps over and over again. what the hell? how many maps are there?
there was one match where i quit out because someone was cheating 50+ kills no deaths uhh don't think so on lvl1 i was re joined with the same group over 6 times even after avoiding. theres only like what 30k people max playing this shit excuse of a game.
the actual game play is laggy and SO FRIKIN SLOOOOW! like WTF on CoD i play on sensativity 9-10 this is like sens 1 and no option to change. (campaign)
i enjoyed the airborn and all the ones for the PS2.

why has it gone so shit? i'm deffo trading this back in today!!! :mad:

iiDaRReN316x
10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah Go back to CoD im guessing your like 10 year old?

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 01:22 PM

no i have taste in good games

RYARNI
10-16-2010, 01:34 PM
no i have taste in good games

Taste doesnt actually require skill though, like this game. Maybe you'd be better on Wii Sports?

xYunG DipSetx
10-16-2010, 01:52 PM
yeah this game is lame and playing the same maps everytime is really boring i dont care what anybody says..

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
yeah this game is lame and playing the same maps everytime is really boring i dont care what anybody says..

finally someone with sence and balls.

TheToiletBrush
10-16-2010, 02:14 PM
I've enjoyed the multiplayer in this more than Reach. It's not so bad.

psycotic wookie
10-16-2010, 02:53 PM
I've enjoyed the multiplayer in this more than Reach. It's not so bad.
i agree,the multiplayer in this is better than reach,even though this game is fast paced online it still takes some skill instead of just run and gun

homer09001
10-16-2010, 03:03 PM
well on the good side, someone else will get a Like New copy of MoH for cheap and maybe they will happy :)

And its perfectly possible to get 50/0 k/d i got almost 20/0 earlier just takes a bit of luck on the shooters side and stupidity on the victims side.

rob magic
10-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Dont listen to the COD fan boys. Medal of honor is great online.

Bajan Elite
10-16-2010, 03:58 PM
This mp isn't shit but its not great either in my opinion. For the people who want to play every match camping in a corner, or sniping ppl in their spawn from across the map in their spawn then mp is awesome. For the people who like rockets with crappy splash damage this mp is awesome. For the people who like getting easy sniping kills this game is awesome. For others like me its not so awesome. Before you say, no i do not suck at the game, I'm actually pretty good, but I prefer more running and gunning in my shooters like in COD. No killcam is another gripe when you keep getting sniped by people who managed to find spot that makes it hard for them to be spotted. This game is most fun when I manage to sneak around the map into the other teams spawn and kill every single one of the campers. I'm glad I rented it.

Keno
10-16-2010, 04:00 PM
This game is really fun bro. Just cause you can't run in and shoot you think it's bad? This is different than CoD maybe you should change your tactics up? I'll agree with you on the maps though...needs more but all I do is change the game mode and it's a whole different play style, maybe you should give it a try. You CAN change the sensitivity on campaign... are you really that retarded?

Judivarious
10-16-2010, 04:02 PM
This mp isn't shit but its not great either in my opinion. For the people who want to play every match camping in a corner, or sniping ppl in their spawn from across the map in their spawn then mp is awesome. For the people who like rockets with crappy splash damage this mp is awesome. For the people who like getting easy sniping kills this game is awesome. For others like me its not so awesome. Before you say, no i do not suck at the game, I'm actually pretty good, but I prefer more running and gunning in my shooters like in COD. No killcam is another gripe when you keep getting sniped by people who managed to find spot that makes it hard for them to be spotted. This game is most fun when I manage to sneak around the map into the other teams spawn and kill every single one of the campers. I'm glad I rented it.

No, the MP is shit.....it's terrible, it takes more than 1 shot to kill a guy with a headshot.....but I guess I didn't know that turbans and baseball caps can deflect damage done by bullets......

Besides that, three classes, not enough different types of weapons, and very, VERY linear multiplayer maps....

You know what made BFBC2 better, the fact that you could take about 6 different directions to get to an objective. With a multi-player that was designed by the same retards (yeah, I said it) that made BFBC2, you would think it would have all the same aspects, right....obviously not.

This game is a disgrace to anyone who's ever served in any military branch, and any taliban, as it's a game filled with stereotypes....

Mad Sativa
10-16-2010, 04:16 PM
No, the MP is shit.....it's terrible, it takes more than 1 shot to kill a guy with a headshot.....but I guess I didn't know that turbans and baseball caps can deflect damage done by bullets......

Besides that, three classes, not enough different types of weapons, and very, VERY linear multiplayer maps....

You know what made BFBC2 better, the fact that you could take about 6 different directions to get to an objective. With a multi-player that was designed by the same retards (yeah, I said it) that made BFBC2, you would think it would have all the same aspects, right....obviously not.

This game is a disgrace to anyone who's ever served in any military branch, and any taliban, as it's a game filled with stereotypes....

It just seems rushed a little bit. It's really close though. 6 more months of D and it could of been really good

AgEnT STARZz
10-16-2010, 04:22 PM
They could of done alot better with the MP! I mean only 3 classes is pretty poor in 2days gaming standards! I agree with someone who posted above saying that they should of made similar style maps as BF2, as in making a few routes getting to an objective! As a Sniper i covered an entrence to an objective and finished 44-1, its far to easy!

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Quit fucking making threads about this game if all you're going to do is bitch. Their's a thread already for that.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Dont listen to this shit. its a brillaint game far better than mw2

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
This game is really fun bro. Just cause you can't run in and shoot you think it's bad? This is different than CoD maybe you should change your tactics up? I'll agree with you on the maps though...needs more but all I do is change the game mode and it's a whole different play style, maybe you should give it a try. You CAN change the sensitivity on campaign... are you really that retarded?

when the meter is all the way at the end rectange the sensativity is STILL LIKE number 1!

Noa06
10-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Although it might not be good enough for all the COD pro's out there it's still a great game.

hestar
10-16-2010, 06:30 PM
How any one can say this is a great game is beyond me..I love dice,ever since I first played battlefield 1942,but This Game is just pure shit.Probably one of the worst multiplayers I've ever played.

People complain in COD that all people do is camp when they really don't.In this game,82% of the ppl just CAMP and hide with snipers.The maps are pure garbage,you can't even flank your enemy!."This is the most realistic warfare game out there".Yeah, so realistic you can't even sneak behind the enemy.

Instead your just like cattle being funneled into the slaughter house on offense..I could keep going on and on about how terrible this game is, but I'd prolly be wasting more time typing this than playing the shitty game.I will say this though,I would rather play perfect dark zero multiplayer everyday naked with a goat than ever play this game again(PDZ is the 2nd worst xbox 360 game I've ever played).

Boosta
10-16-2010, 06:40 PM

please tell me, oh wise one, how many different paths can you take to get to an objective in BFBC2's Rush mode? Hint: it's the same number of paths you can take as in Combat Mission. If you want more variety, play sector control, which is basically your CTF mode from BFBC. Quitcherbitchin.

xII Stev0 IIx
10-16-2010, 07:31 PM
How any one can say this is a great game is beyond me..I love dice,ever since I first played battlefield 1942,but This Game is just pure shit.Probably one of the worst multiplayers I've ever played.

People complain in COD that all people do is camp when they really don't.In this game,82% of the ppl just CAMP and hide with snipers.The maps are pure garbage,you can't even flank your enemy!."This is the most realistic warfare game out there".Yeah, so realistic you can't even sneak behind the enemy.

Instead your just like cattle being funneled into the slaughter house on offense..I could keep going on and on about how terrible this game is, but I'd prolly be wasting more time typing this than playing the shitty game.I will say this though,I would rather play perfect dark zero multiplayer everyday naked with a goat than ever play this game again(PDZ is the 2nd worst xbox 360 game I've ever played).

same as above... Utter shite... I had high hopes for this game, pre ordered it, even took day off work when it came out.. Huge let down, could have been epic but instead just ended up being an epic fail... well done EA, you've fucked up another series that used to be gr8... and before anyone says im a COD fanboy or that i must be shit at MP, Yes i prefer COD, but also like halo, (tho reach is wank in my opinion) I played it online for 4hrs straight on launch day and like others here kept playin the same 3 maps over and over again.. utter shite.. only good thing is i've traded it for black ops ( when its released )

killajoy714
10-16-2010, 08:06 PM
I loved the singleplayer portion of this game. It had a lot of variety and was very intense and enjoyable. Only problems were that it was way to short and way too easy (beat it on hard in about 4 hours and only died a handful of times). The multiplayer is okay, but for DICE standards, it is a piece of shit. All of the maps suck balls, the hit detection is sometimes off, and is not that good. Take a look at Bad Company 2, in my opinion it has the best fps multiplayer that I have ever played! How did DICE go from Bad Company 2 multiplayer, to making a generic, tacked on multiplayer mode for a game that could have been a contender for game of the year? This game is great, but is a rent due to the short campaign, and sucky multiplayer.

StayonTarget
10-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Basically, bad match making and bad rotation. Also bad hosts or dedicated servers. People will hack no matter what you do. I'm still thinking of buying this game. Looks fun to me.

tripleb2k
10-16-2010, 08:35 PM

Just because someone doesn't like the game doesn't mean they're a kid.

bebojuice
10-16-2010, 08:47 PM
medal of honour, call of duty and battlefield all excellent love it

catbhoy
10-16-2010, 09:20 PM
SP very enjoyable but too short and too easy.

MP=Snipers. Not good, will die off quickly unless this changes.

ArcticNinja0418
10-16-2010, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=J
This game is a disgrace to anyone who's ever served in any military branch, and any taliban, as it's a game filled with stereotypes....[/QUOTE]

disgrace to anyone who served in any military branch? wow really? who made you president of the United States or President of gaming? Obviously you haven't served in the military and to quote that any military game was a disgrace to us? you sound like that old lady complaining about this game having taliban in it. this game isn't filled with stereotypes, SF and rangers help made this storyline based on actual combat in Afghanistan. Battlefield was more a disgrace to us, but what can we do, its a video game.

If your saying this cause your military, your probably one of those guys who haven't deployed yet and if deployed, probably a fobbit.

just go back playing video games and *Censored* while the real men/women protect the world you live in.

BlastKilla
10-16-2010, 09:55 PM
The MP is so bad. I cant even believe its from the same Guys who did the BC2 MP.

Cant wait for BO now. :Bounce:

wgpfly
10-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Best part about this topic. The person who posted has 7 posts and joined this month. Way to feed the troll.

DEAD DINGO
10-16-2010, 10:05 PM
worst game ever.

BlastKilla
10-16-2010, 10:16 PM
totally agree with you.

Me 2 :drunk

xMidget_Furyx
10-16-2010, 11:13 PM
not worst ever i've played worse. the game isn't great but it's not as bad as people claim it is. No you can't run and gun and that's a problem for some people but please do us all a favor and stop bitching return the game and warn your friends, no one else cares about your opinion

raverbaby
10-16-2010, 11:29 PM
Best part about this topic. The person who posted has 7 posts and joined this month. Way to feed the troll.
actually for your information i joined today just to state how crappy this game is. not a troll i'm stating my opinion...

Ricey-BFD
10-17-2010, 01:26 AM
what on earth is going on with this game?
so far i've played the game for about 3 hours online and only played 3 different maps, it's the same OVER and OVER. i downloaded all the download content and still same 3 maps over and over again. what the hell? how many maps are there?
there was one match where i quit out because someone was cheating 50+ kills no deaths uhh don't think so on lvl1 i was re joined with the same group over 6 times even after avoiding. theres only like what 30k people max playing this shit excuse of a game.
the actual game play is laggy and SO FRIKIN SLOOOOW! like WTF on CoD i play on sensativity 9-10 this is like sens 1 and no option to change. (campaign)
i enjoyed the airborn and all the ones for the PS2.

why has it gone so shit? i'm deffo trading this back in today!!! :mad:

i love the game, i played the beta so i already knew what it was like. Ok ye so its got its bad parts, the spawn camping can get really annoyin but im not the kind of person to get angry easily with a game. and for the sensitivity in campaign yes you can change it so dont know where you was looking :S

OptimusPrime76
10-17-2010, 02:07 AM
I picked this game up this afternoon and I have to say i'm pretty pleased with it.

The campaign was very short and very easy (Finished it in 5 hours on hard....if you can call it hard lol) but I really liked it.

Then I moved on to the MP and spent just under 2 hours game time and again realy enjoyed it. Having read all these negative moans i'm beginning to feel like i'm playing a completely different game :)

First off I have no idea where all these moans about the graphics are coming from. I thought they were very good and while I think MW2 and Battlefield BC 2 both look slightly better I didn't think this was far behind at all and thought it looked really good in parts.

Secondly I never experianced any of the spawn killing sniper fests that keep getting mentioned. Games of this type will always have campers and snipers but I found that plenty of people were running and gunning with a few snipers. I played each of the different game types nd really enjoyed myself.

I would say MOH is definately worth a buy if your a fan of this type of game. I still prefer Battlefield as I like the bigger maps but this is a far better alternative for me than MW2. I reckon people are moaning about this game because they are simply crap and can't rely on some air support simply getting most of their kills for them. I find that a lot of MW2 fans seem to whinge and moan about any other similar type of game becuse they show themselves up for the crap gamers they are. When theirs no air support or kill streak awards to hide behind and you actually have to use the good old fashioned method of shooting someone to get a kill MW2 fans will stamp their feet and cry that the game is rubbish.

DokMMz
10-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Are we all playing the same game here?
This game is fantastic and the MP is great.
17 hours in and no lag and no probs.
Sure there are campers/snipers but you will find them in every shooter game. And yes, COD has the same problems!

DokMMz
10-17-2010, 02:31 AM
actually for your information i joined today just to state how crappy this game is. not a troll i'm stating my opinion...

See The Bitching Thread at all?

hestar
10-17-2010, 04:32 AM
I picked this game up this afternoon and I have to say i'm pretty pleased with it.

The campaign was very short and very easy (Finished it in 5 hours on hard....if you can call it hard lol) but I really liked it.

Then I moved on to the MP and spent just under 2 hours game time and again realy enjoyed it. Having read all these negative moans i'm beginning to feel like i'm playing a completely different game :)

First off I have no idea where all these moans about the graphics are coming from. I thought they were very good and while I think MW2 and Battlefield BC 2 both look slightly better I didn't think this was far behind at all and thought it looked really good in parts.

Secondly I never experianced any of the spawn killing sniper fests that keep getting mentioned. Games of this type will always have campers and snipers but I found that plenty of people were running and gunning with a few snipers. I played each of the different game types nd really enjoyed myself.

I would say MOH is definately worth a buy if your a fan of this type of game. I still prefer Battlefield as I like the bigger maps but this is a far better alternative for me than MW2. I reckon people are moaning about this game because they are simply crap and can't rely on some air support simply getting most of their kills for them. I find that a lot of MW2 fans seem to whinge and moan about any other similar type of game becuse they show themselves up for the crap gamers they are. When theirs no air support or kill streak awards to hide behind and you actually have to use the good old fashioned method of shooting someone to get a kill MW2 fans will stamp their feet and cry that the game is rubbish.

LMAOOOOOO WHAT...There's Freaking killstreak rewards in THIS game aswell..you're right,your deff playing a different game if you didn't even know that ;).

ll Mr Bubbles ll
10-17-2010, 04:41 AM
lol i played the beta and it had problems , but still they did not fix it for the full game ? how people can find the multiplayer great when you cant choose your spawn , its laggy to the point your shot around corners ( we playing WANTED ? ).
Also snipers are one hit kills to the body but a m4 /m16 clip to the head brings up hit markers ? xD also people with mortar strikes are able to take out the whole enemy team because of the shitty one place on the map spawn system . But hey i must be a 10 year old kid because i think the game is bad IN MY OPINION and i guess i must be a cod fan boy because i prefer it to this : )

Jay_One
10-17-2010, 06:14 AM

REALLY now?! Do you really think Medal of Honor is better than Modern Warfare 2? You're opinion, so I'm not gonna bash you.

I honestly think MoH is a good game in its own way. The MP kills me though, way too much lag, too little weapons, not enough maps, host and servers both suck, sniping is WAY too easy. Hopefully they fix all these problems before I complete it. Come on EA! You can DO IT! ;)

OptimusPrime76
10-17-2010, 12:23 PM
" WHAT...There's Freaking killstreak rewards in THIS game aswell..you're right,your deff playing a different game if you didn't even know that ."

Yes but the kill streak awards are not so over top in this game as opposed to MW2. Seriously everytime I've played MW2 their is ALWAYS constant air support. The killstreak stuff in MOH feels more like COD4, a nice little bonus but not overpowered and constant. I've racked up around 4 hours now and played a variety of game types and only really seen the mortar strikes and on a lot if maps they are useless anyway.

Also why is everyone saying you can only spawn in one place? When you die it gives you the choice to spawn either at the front or back in your base and you get to see where your spawning to help you decide which one to choose. I very rarely ever spawn in the same place.

As for the person above moaning about not being able to spawn on your team mates, what!!!! Only battlefield let's you do this, you don't do this on the COD games.

This feels more like COD4 to me and that's a good thing because that game was near perfect on my eyes and the COD games have gone downhill ever since.

Fifa08Meister
10-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Good Game both Offline and Online. Updates will be released for new maps and stuff just takes time. If you dont like MOH then go back to MW2 :)

Rivercurse
10-17-2010, 03:21 PM

I'm yet to find a reputable review that agrees with you.

Monteck
10-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Not everything is about multilpayer, If you want a good online war game play BFBC2, not MW2, because the online in that is garbage. Play the single player.

Gaanjaa
10-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Well, I just bought this game, so I should be playing it soon, and I see many people comparing this to BC2 and MW2. I have both so I guess I'll be able to rate it out of those three as well, but I've always enjoyed the MOH games, even if they didn't reach higher standards as other games, so I don't think this one will let me down.

Kind of but not really off topic considering the multiple comparisons, BC2 smashes MW2.

Spanish Assault
10-17-2010, 04:43 PM
I've not played this and plan on getting it for the campaign...but reviews for this game aren't that great:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1127285p1.html

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/medal-of-honor/review/medal-of-honor-super-review/a-20101011143027612005/g-20091202102349334067

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/medal-of-honor/review/

I'm still gonna give it a shot.

kaoslord
10-17-2010, 07:12 PM
make your own assumptions people :) tbf ive played better games but it kept me entertained all day which is what i was looking for :D