PDA

View Full Version : Veteran weapons

AndyZedd
10-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Can anyone tell me about the veteran weapons that from rank 10 can be unlocked.
I dont see any differences from the standard weapons.Or am i too blind??
And they feel exactly the same.
And if thats the case, whats the point in having them in the game.

I would have seen more weapons in this game and more customazations, for now its just a game with anorexia. But its quiet good playing it.

Tha Mantis
10-16-2010, 06:05 PM
There's no difference at all other then its camouflaged. No more damage, no better accuracy. Should have added more guns.

ONSLAUGHT o
10-16-2010, 06:05 PM
The veteran weapons are the same as the standard,they just look diffrent.

AndyZedd
10-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Ok,then i know that im not blind ( but i was cause i didnt see any differences in skin).( have to put my glasses on)
Yeah they could have left them out and put other weapons into the game instead.

DEAD DINGO
10-16-2010, 10:13 PM
yeh wats up with the veteran gun if their not better why the did they put it in.

stuhp
10-16-2010, 10:44 PM
The stats are the same between the standard and veteran types, but I wouldn't say that they're "camouflaged" - beaten up is more like it. You can especially see the wear and tear on the AKS74u.

It's more of a reminiscent-veteran thing EA wanted to throw in (surprise, surprise). As Zaeed Massani would say, "I call her Jessie. That's my lucky charm. More men have been killed with that gun than died in the Skyllian Blitz. The day I laid her to rest was the saddest day of my life. I'd give up every weapon I own for one more mission with that shitty old rifle." :D

dontgoeasyonme
10-16-2010, 10:47 PM
The stats are the same between the standard and veteran types, but I wouldn't say that they're "camouflaged" - beaten up is more like it. You can see the ruin especially on the AKS74u.

It's more of a veteran thing EA wanted to throw in (surprise, surprise). As Zaeed Massani would say, "I call her Jessie ... [I would] trade in every weapon in my possession for just one more mission with that shitty old rifle..." :D

Love it :D Although you do realise how many philestiens you have now made hit google lol

stuhp
10-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Love it :D Although you do realise how many philestiens you have now made hit google lol

Hey if they don't know a good game when it's staring them right in the face, it's not my problem :D

You also might want to change up your reply - I'm a bit of an editing freak, and I didn't find the real Zaeed quote until after you replied. Sorry :p

dontgoeasyonme
10-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Hey if they don't know a good game when it's staring them right in the face, it's not my problem :D

You also might want to change up your reply - I'm a bit of an editing freak, and I didn't find the real Zaeed quote until after you replied. Sorry :p

You had me at Jessie!

I knew what you ment mate

10-17-2010, 04:22 AM
The stats are not the same, at least not for the battle & sniper rifles. They're a block more accurate, but a block less damage than their counterparts.

stuhp
10-17-2010, 05:58 AM
The stats are not the same, at least not for the battle & sniper rifles. They're a block more accurate, but a block less damage than their counterparts.

You sure you're not mistaking that because of different customizations? I'm looking at the standard and veteran versions of the M4A1 right now - same custom loadouts - and the stats are indeed the same. Even the standard and veteran versions of the 870MCS shotgun - same custom loadouts - are the same.

Please double-check this, because I can't be seeing things here :)

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Is they like 10 weapons in the game

RYAN ARKISON
10-17-2010, 02:30 PM
how many guns is there in the game ?

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 06:03 AM
Just chcked theres 12 if you include the pistol

Gackt
10-18-2010, 06:35 AM

They are indeed the same stats... the ONLY difference is the look of the weapon.

UrbanMedium
10-18-2010, 07:46 AM
The weapon unlocks are utter rubbish, they may as well not have bothered.
Would it really have been that difficult to at the very least copy and paste weapons from BC2?? Im hoping some future DLC will include new weapons.