PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes everytime I wanna play MP

DandySNF
10-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey there!
Just bought the game today and I was really looking forward to this one. Unfortunately my Xbox freezes every single time I enter the multiplayer menu. Even the guide button doesn't do any good cause the whole Box freezes. After entering the MP menu it just shows me the info about automatically saving and then it immediately freezes. If I press "A" right away it continues to the point where it says connecting but again it ends up freezing. No matter what I do my Box always freezes like 2 seconds after I entered the MP menu.

The single player campaign works fine, had no problem there. Also I installed the game to my HDD but it doesn't help.
I never had this problem before on any other game. I'm currently a gold member, my Xbox seems fine and the disk has not a single scratch so I have no idea what this is all about.

Help please!

ChizCafe
10-16-2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah buddy I dont know what to tell you. I have the multiplayer, in the middle of game and loading screens freeze for me about 5 times and at one point. It was joining a game and did the Skip Hint thing before I can join a game and it was there for like 20 minutes so I had to dashboard out.

DPayne
10-17-2010, 02:40 AM
I would advise you to take your game back to the store you bought it from and request a new copy that doesn't have a defect.

ConfusedGeek
10-17-2010, 02:45 AM
I would advise you to take your game back to the store you bought it from and request a new copy that doesn't have a defect.

yes, do this.

if you cant until monday, try installing it on the hard drive. even if this works, i would take it back.

Double O Slevin
10-17-2010, 02:59 AM
That's awesome, even your Xbox 360 knows this game is hot garbage. kudos to your system!

DandySNF
10-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the help guys but the problem is already solved!

Turns out it was EA's fault. They messed up on connecting my EA account to my GT. EA support fixed it. :)

kaoslord
10-17-2010, 07:09 PM
trust EA used to go all fubar on other games by them too