PDA

View Full Version : disc not reading

DEAD DINGO
10-16-2010, 10:22 PM
every now and then when i play any game after a while i get an error message, saying disc unreadable. now ive even installed the games to the hard drive and i still get this message. any idears on how to fix this?

beezee_boi
10-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Have you tried cleaning the game with mild soap making sure to wipe from the inside out. Also if it's a fairly new game you can trade it in or I think if you contact microsoft there is a disc replacement program. Also is your console making any noises and does this only happen on games or dvd / videos as well?

luffy
10-16-2010, 10:37 PM
every now and then when i play any game after a while i get an error message, saying disc unreadable. now ive even installed the games to the hard drive and i still get this message. any idears on how to fix this?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233418
check this thread, it will help, and you need to check another threads as well, the Xbox is so case sensitive.

DEAD DINGO
10-17-2010, 12:00 AM
its only games, dvds play just fine.
checked that website thats just about RROD, my console is horizontal anyways.

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-17-2010, 03:23 AM
this happened a lot to my other 360s, which were the arcades. happened with my slim, but thankfully it was just a dirty disc. *knocks on wood*.

good luck TC.

luffy
10-17-2010, 10:39 PM
this happened a lot to my other 360s, which were the arcades. happened with my slim, but thankfully it was just a dirty disc. *knocks on wood*.

good luck TC.

it happened on your slim??

just wow !

SillyXP
10-21-2010, 01:14 AM
same thing happens to me evry once ina while