PDA

View Full Version : sniper free game mode

ConfusedGeek
10-17-2010, 12:57 AM
would you welcome a sniper free game mode?

imho, these maps are 2 small for snipers. would you play more if you didnt have to worry about snipers on some modes. i know it isnt realistic, but then again its a game.

not only do the snipers bother me, but then you know they get mortars, cruise missiles and then the game get frustrating real fast.

i should be killed as i spawn by his/her sniper, mortar or missile.

i wasnt a complainer of snipping in bfbc2 (well not a big one anyway), cause, at least on not hard, you could see where they were at and get them. many i time i would switch to sniper and got the sniper who killed me over and over.

just a thought

flame on snipers. . .

danjs84
10-17-2010, 01:33 AM
it fucks me off when im the only one attacking while all my team mates sit back and snipe . if you are on the attacking team you need to move foward

jburm
10-17-2010, 01:35 AM
WORD, sniping is way to easy in this game. if you want less than 2 deaths,SNIPE.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-17-2010, 01:43 AM
WORD, sniping is way to easy in this game. if you want less than 2 deaths,SNIPE.

exactly: GAME IS BROKEN!!

catbhoy
10-17-2010, 01:48 AM
MP=Sniper

Game looks broken at the moment, something needs to be done or it will be gone when cod comes out.

Stickman400
10-17-2010, 02:08 AM
This game is already gone in my eyes. Just going to finish up the last few easier achievements and it's back to Reach.

VELVETxASSASSIN
10-17-2010, 02:15 AM
it fucks me off when im the only one attacking while all my team mates sit back and snipe . if you are on the attacking team you need to move foward so true. cant stand it when players dont attack the objective. if u just want kills play team assault.

xhunterrrr
10-17-2010, 02:24 AM

I assume I just suck ass at sniping, but how do people manage something like 40/1 with sniping/offensive support? Every time I try to snipe, I end up dead after a couple kills.

sjmleicester
10-17-2010, 02:26 AM
Sniping and the spawn killing real ruins it.

The maps look great but the multiplayer feels like the bastard offspring on Modern Warfare and BFBC2, bits from both games but not the good bits that made those games so special. Were DICE afraid of producing something that would steal the crown from BFBC2. I lovd played BFBC2 and bought this game partly of the premise the DICE were doing the multiplayer for this. But this is horrible, a complete bun fight with too many people sitting in a corner or edge of map and picking players off as they spawn or run past.

The maps are too small for snipers, and on combat mission (rush mode) too narrow so the attacking team is just funnelled into the pass to be mown down. Dodgy hit detection, no real sense where the bullet came from etc

I think I'll stick it out for 2 hours on each multiplayer mode to get the achievements and then move on.

The campaign doesn't exactly get the blood rushing does it. Compared to what Infinity Ward did with Modern Warfare 1 and, 2 to a certain extent it's very average.

What a shame.

[ Vehemence ]
10-17-2010, 02:40 AM
I said earlier in another thread that there should be limits on the Sniper class. With a game for 12vs12, you don't need 10 damn snipers on your team. That's why games are lasting ~2:00 mins. That's why I go 18/30. I can't do these fucking objectives by myslef. To all snipes........F U C K -U!! Snipers are like people and there welfare checks. Sit on their ass and collect.