PDA

View Full Version : Tier1 tips for Neptunes Net

Kid Vicious
10-17-2010, 03:59 AM
the level where you start with the knife and stealth your way in the beginning. i get to the part where they spot you and you have to run to cover. i cant find a safe enough spot. is the best bet to run at the rocks infront, kill dudes on left, and run to the cave?

its frustrating to restart the level over and over without really knowing what else you could do, except maybe get lucky.

Laronvas
10-17-2010, 04:14 AM
They run to their right (your left) the way you need to go is to YOUR right and sweep around the rocks right under your ally. Then go up the earthen ramp toward the cliff where the enemies were standing when they spotted you.

You don't really need to fight until that ramp because they don't focus on you 100% prior to that. As you near the top of the earthen ramp there will be some rocks to your left where 1-2 guys will be hiding shooting @ your ally. If your brave you can knife them for a quick 4 second freeze or they will sit there with heads exposed between the rocks for 4 second headshot freeze...then you just carefully make your way along the cliff to the cave. ally will make his way down to you after you clear the cliff.

Then you begin the brief defensive fight.

Kid Vicious
10-17-2010, 04:52 AM
i just ran straight and hugged the wall around until i was on top. im glad thats over, and in hindsight that mission is one of the easiest.

on Rescue the Rescuers im getting the glitch in the first cave where SGT Patterson doesnt follow you to the end to meet up with the seals. these glitches are seriously getting annoying.

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 05:27 AM
THE Campaign on this game fucking sux shoulda left everything to dice fuck you danger close.

Kid Vicious
10-17-2010, 02:25 PM
man finally got it. i almost threw this game away for the glitches that were getting me, im glad i stuck threw it.