PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna send a shoutout to all those who don't ragequit...

Vanilla Coke Zero
10-17-2010, 06:01 AM
...and want to apologize for all the times i ragequitted in tournament mode. i had to do it for the achievement. but i never ragequit in ranked matches, no matter how bad i get my ass kicked. now that i have all the achievements, i won't ever ragequit again. a damn shame the patch isn't out yet. i just won 4 matches in ranked but all of them ragequitted. :(

ColdP1zza
12-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Cool story bro

damastaf
01-03-2011, 02:39 PM
I have never quit out of a game on here, mainly because it is so fast anyway.

Haven't won a game yet either. :/

The Battles just seem so random.

Destro
01-04-2011, 04:39 AM
This tournament Achiev will be a pain in the ass, i got 1, but i need 9 more... finding people for the first match isnt too hard, but after that its hard to find them and if you loose one, your screwed... it suck.

Tournament achiev should have been instead "win x online battle" or something like that.

damastaf
01-04-2011, 07:00 PM
This tournament Achiev will be a pain in the ass, i got 1, but i need 9 more... finding people for the first match isnt too hard, but after that its hard to find them and if you loose one, your screwed... it suck.

Tournament achiev should have been instead "win x online battle" or something like that.

I agree. This system is pretty crappy.

Godfather93a
02-26-2011, 01:15 PM
I rage quieted like 2 or 3 times during the tournament achievement cuz assholes were doing the stupid pirate drop a grenade & run crap.

dementedlullaby
04-03-2011, 12:29 AM
...and want to apologize for all the times i ragequitted in tournament mode. i had to do it for the achievement. but i never ragequit in ranked matches, no matter how bad i get my ass kicked. now that i have all the achievements, i won't ever ragequit again. a damn shame the patch isn't out yet. i just won 4 matches in ranked but all of them ragequitted. :(

Did you yell at people about how much they suck and then leave the game right away? No? You didn't rage quit.