PDA

View Full Version : Fire Controller: Confirmed.

10-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Finally nabbed this achievement, and can confirm you do NOT need to use all the offensive supports in a single game as most (including myself) thought. It is throughout your multiplayer career. I used rocket strike through strafing run, and died before I got the next once, but still received the achievement. Reason being is I had used the air strike & cruise missile in a game a few days ago. So, to those having a hard time, and believe me, it's a bitch regardless, a good strategy would be to keep using defensive supports for that extra point bonus until you get to an offensive support you haven't used yet. If you die, repeat the process.

Good luck!

Langeboy
10-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks for clearing this up, this will definitely make the achievement slightly more attainable legitimately. Congratulations on the achievement.

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Got this earlier just take turns capturin flags no killin needed !!

10-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Got this earlier just take turns capturin flags no killin needed !!

Yeah, except.. It's not really an achievement if you don't achieve anything, is it?

im all the rage
10-17-2010, 10:37 AM
I got this legit this morning and I don't know if this is adding much but I don't even think you have to use all the offensive support items to get the achievement, In the game I got the achievement I just used the defense support items to build my chain then when i got to cruise missle i unleashed and when the game ended I got the achievement, HOWEVER in all my past games and the game I got my achievement included I've not once used and artillery strike or and air strike at the 6th score chain, I deffo used a strafing run but never used the other two and I still got the achievement, So like i said before, work towards the cruise missle first and see if you get the achievement just for using that!

NaK Quinn
10-17-2010, 10:43 AM
The goddamn rounds dont last long enough!!

Barad
10-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Thats good to hear but this achievement is still impossible to get legit unless you snipe like God and its impossible to boost, god sake..

THE ZOZ
10-17-2010, 01:30 PM
You right , i played a round yesterday in objectives raid and it lasted only 47 secs!!!!!
sector control is fun & long compared to other modes.

FRANKSEY
10-17-2010, 01:31 PM
The goddamn rounds dont last long enough!!

your score chain carries over, if you dont die.

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Thats good to hear but this achievement is still impossible to get legit unless you snipe like God and its impossible to boost, god sake..
Thats not true I never sniped in this game I used the M4 with Combat Scope on SpecOps kit and I got mine legit, you need to play Sector Control and find a good place to stake out. Also theres a thread around here actually 2 where I discuss my strategy on how to do it so I recommend you read that it will help a lot.

Now can we stop making these threads confirming they dont all need to be in one round, I mean theres like 5 threads up and I kinda figured out you didnt need to do them all in one round because hell it doesn't specify to use them all in one round. Just use each one once.

iBeatStuffUp
10-17-2010, 03:39 PM
This honestly did not need its own thread. If you'd looked at the guide (or within the thread) you would know that it had been confirmed a long time ago.

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 03:49 PM
This honestly did not need its own thread. If you'd looked at the guide (or within the thread) you would know that it had been confirmed a long time ago.
I know! Thank you someone agrees with me fuck.
The achievement if you just read it literally does not tell you to do all of them in one round, plus there have been like 5 threads for this. I dont usually tell people to search but when 3 of these are always on the first page it is annoying