PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help with AFO neptune problem?

angryassasin857
10-17-2010, 07:46 AM
So I am at that part where the enemies up on top of that hill spot you and mother is watching your back from the opposite hill. well when the gun fire starts I kill everyone I can see and then I think my game glitches because Mother just stays up on his hill and I can't figure out what to do next, I pressed up on the d pad and went to the marker on the middle of the hill where the enemies first were but nothing happens . Is there a guy hiding somewhere that I am not aware of? do I need to do something to trigger the game to keep going or what?? all I know is I have ran around the whole mountain area that I have access to and mother doesnt move or doesnt even tell me what to do. Someone please give me a tip so I can finish this level already. :(

NaK Quinn
10-17-2010, 08:00 AM
As soon as the cut scene is over dash to the left up the hill. Kill the first two guys that hid behind rocks and enter the cave. Peek around the corner and head shot the next few, you should be looking at a PKM and Draganov on the stack of wood. At this point Mother will come towards you, and a red flare will go off. Kill all the enemies as fast as you can, getting as many headshots as possible. Dont spend too much time here, as the next part has some cut scenes and the time doesnt stop ticking down.

Zinn
10-17-2010, 08:00 AM
sounds like you need to reload the last chekpoint :(

i had to do it on the level with the atv. couldn't leave the atv :mad:

angryassasin857
10-17-2010, 08:04 AM
As soon as the cut scene is over dash to the left up the hill. Kill the first two guys that hid behind rocks and enter the cave. Peek around the corner and head shot the next few, you should be looking at a PKM and Draganov on the stack of wood. At this point Mother will come towards you, and a red flare will go off. Kill all the enemies as fast as you can, getting as many headshots as possible. Dont spend too much time here, as the next part has some cut scenes and the time doesnt stop ticking down.

I have done everything you just said , but the problem is all enemies are dead and mother will not come down from the hill , I seriously ran around for an hour while the enemy music was playing thinking that I missed an enemy somewhere but I cant find any and stupid mother just sits on the hill not doing anything. I have also reloaded the checkpoint like 5 or 6 times and get the same result everytime , it is really starting to frustrate me

angryassasin857
10-17-2010, 08:27 AM
well thanks for the tips guys but I just restarted the whole level and that seemed to have fixed the problem , mother finally came down from the hill and the other enemies spawn , I don't know what the problem was but I didnt do anything diffirent and it just seemed to work this time

Zinn
10-17-2010, 08:44 AM
well thanks for the tips guys but I just restarted the whole level and that seemed to have fixed the problem , mother finally came down from the hill and the other enemies spawn , I don't know what the problem was but I didnt do anything diffirent and it just seemed to work this time

good that it worked :)