PDA

View Full Version : achievements glitched?

InsaneWarriors
10-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Hi there,
I've some trouble with online achi,
yesterday i've reached lv.8 with sniper but didn't unlock the achi nor the suppressor for the rifle (on unlock chart is unlocked but when go to weapon customization there isn't) also did 2h on tactical mode and didn't unlock.
happen to anyone else?

10-17-2010, 08:50 AM
If you quit the game you ranked up in, you lost your score, and that would be why. Also, you can only use the suppressors on the battle rifles (M21 & SVD.) Other than that, I haven't heard of any problems regarding this.

InsaneWarriors
10-17-2010, 09:09 AM
If you quit the game you ranked up in, you lost your score, and that would be why. Also, you can only use the suppressors on the battle rifles (M21 & SVD.) Other than that, I haven't heard of any problems regarding this.

i don't know why but the problem is now also with single player doesn't unlock some achi i've missed during the story and try to get know like 15 kill with M60 i try to delete the savegame and start a new game but for multiplayer don't know how to fix because the class are server side

10-17-2010, 09:13 AM
The game is more or less a clusterfuck, to be honest. When I did Tier 1, I had to restart quite a few missions because they glitched and I couldn't progress. And If problems persist, try customer support. Not much else you can do, sadly.

InsaneWarriors
10-17-2010, 10:07 AM
The game is more or less a clusterfuck, to be honest. When I did Tier 1, I had to restart quite a few missions because they glitched and I couldn't progress. And If problems persist, try customer support. Not much else you can do, sadly.

i'll try to boost another class to lvl 8 and hope the achi unlock if not i'll email support, thanks anyway 0311!