PDA

View Full Version : Lost Achievements

CamelToes
10-17-2010, 09:08 AM
I recovered my gt over to a friend's 360 so we could play on his account and I could help him get achievements.

After doing so, I got a few achievements of my own, 2 of which are from l4d 1 crash course and impossible to get online because of a glitch in valve's servers or whatever crap they have going on that they have yet to patch.

When I recovered my gt back over to my 360, I was expecting to have the achievements I worked so hard to get; instead, I had nothing.

Is it because my xbl account was on another 360? or because its pick on camel toes day?

RadiantViper
10-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Recovering a gamertag erases any offline you achievements you've gained since last logging on to Xbox Live.

Think about it. Everytime you go on to Xbox Live, your achievement history is scanned and updated to Xbox.com - when you recover your gamertag, they take the info from there.

Since you didn't sign in to Xbox Live to have those offline achievements recorded, there's no way for a recovery to pick them up. You'll have to re-do them.

Crypdan
10-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Exactly, (what RadiantViper said), once i lost like 1200G recovering my gamertag to my xbox, because i've played in my cousin's 360 for 3 weeks on vacations, but he doesn't have live connection :/

(I carry my Profile on my MU and i forgot it in his house)

sean-o-b
10-17-2010, 10:37 AM
yep, when you play offline then recover, i'm sure you lose them :(

iBlessing 09
10-17-2010, 11:18 AM
When you get GS offline from recovering make sure you log onto Live on the Xbox that you gained the extra GS on.

CamelToes
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Ok, that's what I figured. That just blows because I put like 4 hours into them.

Thanks guys. Questions asked and answered; you may close now.