PDA

View Full Version : Unresponsive controls?

GOWnage
10-17-2010, 11:23 AM
When I'm in a menu, like when you press a to respawn, sometimes it just doesn't seem to register, and I end up pressing a about ten times to respawn. And same when I'm sprinting, or at least trying to, I just end up stopping and starting meaning I can't get anywhere fast and end up being sniped. Anybody else have these problems or is it time I replace my controller? (after only 4 days of use)

Scotty
10-17-2010, 11:32 AM
When I'm in a menu, like when you press a to respawn, sometimes it just doesn't seem to register, and I end up pressing a about ten times to respawn. And same when I'm sprinting, or at least trying to, I just end up stopping and starting meaning I can't get anywhere fast and end up being sniped. Anybody else have these problems or is it time I replace my controller? (after only 4 days of use)
this happens to me aswell all the time even when im trying to crouch, it sucks ass man.

RYARNI
10-17-2010, 12:21 PM

Same for me with the menus, the left analogue stick seems to work better than the d-pad though, weird one.

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Happens to me too, perhaps where not pressing a hard enough.

Dark Link IV
10-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Got it too, i almost thought i had to buy a new controller -.-

FRANKSEY
10-17-2010, 01:29 PM
guess it happens to everyone