PDA

View Full Version : do many snipers

Stg H Stiglitz
10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
why is everyone a sniper in this game, cant wait for c.o.d to drop, dice seems to make maps where you can snipe from one sie of the map to the next, bbc2 was alittle better, but this is a joke, guess ill grind the online ach and then get trade this in

Bebe Buell
10-17-2010, 12:18 PM
The worst thing imo is that there is no kill came whatsoever! I have no idea where I'm killed from. I'm gonna get the 1000g and trade it in before Black Ops and hope Treyarch can deliver!

iiDaRReN316x
10-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I Hate the snipers on this game. 1 hit kill BS Roll on the Update.

Stg H Stiglitz
10-17-2010, 12:43 PM
treyarch will deliever much better than IW, thought i was gonna get flamed for this post :uzi:yeah 1 hit kiss, total bs, and agreed with kill cam, 1000gs then in the bargin bin it goes

regulardrake
10-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah my friend warned me about that last night, after the fact that picked up the game. So I am trying to decide if I should just skip this game and sell it to someone else. lol

mini0mk
10-17-2010, 12:50 PM
it is 1hit kill on COD too. The only reason you guys hate this game too much is because you are no good at it. Maybe if you was a better player you would enjoy it more.

THE ZOZ
10-17-2010, 01:00 PM
it is 1hit kill on COD too. The only reason you guys hate this game too much is because you are no good at it. Maybe if you was a better player you would enjoy it more.
I totally agree. The multiplayer in this game is great but it`s not deep enough and there`s not that many guns to unlock or attachments or perks. EA should have done more to compete with COD.

homer09001
10-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I Hate the snipers on this game. 1 hit kill BS Roll on the Update.

Can't argue that it's not realistic then can you.

I totally agree. The multiplayer in this game is great but it`s not deep enough and there`s not that many guns to unlock or attachments or perks. EA should have done more to compete with COD.

Yeah agreed, i'm hoping they bring new maps out and not just different game modes on the current maps like BC2

JimmyNunChuck
10-17-2010, 06:40 PM
its funny,some of you complain about 1 hit kill snipers but i bet the majority of you(those that play on COD6) wanted IW to get rid of sniper hitmarkers.

[ Vehemence ]
10-17-2010, 07:12 PM

I don't remember ANY 1-hit kills in ANY COD franchise game while playing Non-Hardcore. I'm pretty good, but when it takes 30 hit markers to knock a fucker down, it irritates the hell out of me. Even using Open-tip ammo, it will take up to 15 shots to kill them. I will get shot out of nowhere and it sounded like an automatic, when it says I was killed by an SVD. It's like all those rounds bundled up into one fireball and hit me at once.

Hardcore is another story, I can get 1-hit kills with any gun in that mode, but I still can't get it on MOH in hardcore. Not unless I get a headshot. I think that my least shotted kill while not being a headshot in hardcore was at least 5 rounds.

But really, this game needs to put a cap on how many snipers are on your team. 12vs12 game and you have 2/3 of them sniping. :mad:

Balc0ra
10-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't mind snipers. Just as much as I mind when I get killed my the shotgun close up by 1 shot.

But there are some "balance" acts that needs to be sorted out.
Some of the raid maps are just stupid. I know they use the same maps for almost all the game modes. But when both team just sit there and spawn kill eachoter it gets kinda silly. Same with sector control. Spawn is not moved around when there are enemies around. So often you die before you can move. And as most raid maps only lasted about 1-2 min... great fun.. not

just glad my 2 hour chevo poped on it just now. Get the max level chevo form playing assault. Only fun game mode in this game along with TD.

Bajan Elite
10-18-2010, 02:06 AM

You people and you're "you are no good at it" comments are irritating. Anyway its not always one hit kill in Cod or in MoH.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-18-2010, 02:59 AM
You people and you're "you are no good at it" comments are irritating. Anyway its not always one hit kill in Cod or in MoH.
If you're good it is.

OmegaHunter84
10-18-2010, 03:29 AM

The reason I don't like this game is because the entire time I'm playing it I'm thinking, "This would be more fun if I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 instead of a watered-down version of it with some MW thrown in for no added benefit."

Single Player: Bad MW knockoff set in a "real world" Afghanistan with faceless characters that are never more fleshed-out beyond "He's a SEAL/Ranger/Tier 1 and he's in a warzone".

Multi-player: Wannabe Battlefield title minus the cool classes, big maps, vehicles and neat unlockables but with chain support attacks/buffs again ripped from MW.

Seriously, outside of the achievements I can't see one single reason to play this online over BC2.

You know why the game is getting bad reviews? Because it's bad.

mini0mk
10-18-2010, 03:36 AM
The reason I don't like this game is because the entire time I'm playing it I'm thinking, "This would be more fun if I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 instead of a watered-down version of it with some MW thrown in for no added benefit."

Single Player: Bad MW knockoff set in a "real world" Afghanistan with faceless characters that are never more fleshed-out beyond "He's a SEAL/Ranger/Tier 1 and he's in a warzone".

Multi-player: Wannabe Battlefield title minus the cool classes, big maps, vehicles and neat unlockables but with chain support attacks/buffs again ripped from MW.

Seriously, outside of the achievements I can't see one single reason to play this online over BC2.

You know why the game is getting bad reviews? Because it's bad.

Dude if you play games just for achievements you really need to sort yourself out

OmegaHunter84
10-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Dude if you play games just for achievements you really need to sort yourself out

You say this on a forum for a site called "xbox360achievements"? A site that is all about achievements, has entire threads on every game dedicated to explaining how to get them all and another thread for boosting/trading them.

Also, you claimed that the only reason someone wouldn't like the game is because they suck at it (unlike you). Other than the fact that this makes you look like a presumptuous tool, you entirely ignored my real criticisms of the game to mock me instead. Then again it looks like you've claimed repeatedly that the only reason people have anything negative to say about the game is because they suck at it.

"I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it."
-you

"Medal of Honor is one of the bigger disappointments of 2010."
-IGN

I didn't buy this crappy game for the achievements. I bought it thinking it was going to be good. I'll play it a bit longer for the achievements since I did drop real money on it and should get something out of it other than a strong sense of disappointment.

SideDish120
10-18-2010, 04:15 AM
-IGN

I didn't buy this crappy game for the achievements. I bought it thinking it was going to be good. I'll play it a bit longer for the achievements since I did drop real money on it and should get something out of it other than a strong sense of disappointment.

Exactly how I feel about the game. I was totally ready for a great polished multiplayer mix of BFBC2 and COD... Boy.. -_-
I'll wait for gamestop to have a double trade in day. Then I'll go for it. But I'm already sure it's gonna be a cheap used game sooner then everyone is gonna expect it to be.

I Anger I
10-18-2010, 04:21 AM
You say this on a forum for a site called "xbox360achievements"? A site that is all about achievements, has entire threads on every game dedicated to explaining how to get them all and another thread for boosting/trading them.

Also, you claimed that the only reason someone wouldn't like the game is because they suck at it (unlike you). Other than the fact that this makes you look like a presumptuous tool, you entirely ignored my real criticisms of the game to mock me instead. Then again it looks like you've claimed repeatedly that the only reason people have anything negative to say about the game is because they suck at it.

"I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it."
-you

-IGN

Well said. I was hoping this was going to be a new version of bfbc2. I get really frustrated with the game even though I dont consider myself "bad." Anyone who plays alot of FPS can tell that this game is bad. It could have been so much better...just seems too rushed.

Gackt
10-18-2010, 06:41 AM

You are no good at it..:p

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 06:59 AM
Bad co2 wasnt 1 hit kill with snipers.

UrbanMedium
10-18-2010, 07:11 AM
I do have to say that it is annoying when playing certain game modes that you keep spawning in the same place and you know some camping idiot with a sniper rifle is sitting there waiting for you to pop up. Random placement when you spawn would have been a better idea as sometimes you cant get more than 2 feet without dying...nothing is sweater though than changing to sniper class and then getting them right back for a headshot :p

[ Vehemence ]
10-18-2010, 07:33 AM
You are no good at it..:p

YOu are no good at it.. :ass:

Stg H Stiglitz
10-18-2010, 11:45 AM

Id have to say, no i was rubbish 1st few games i played as learning the maps, and i expect not to be John Rambo from day one, and im gettnig better, but i dont expect this game to stay in my tray for to long, this game offers no real deapth for me, maps are limited, guns are limited, maps are horrible, to big and open, get sniped for all angles! moving on to story mode, characters are poor, not whitty comments like you get in cod, or nothign that makes them stand out,.. oh and hard setting, really, its more like playing cod on normal, (and ive done cod2 mw, waw, and mw2 full G/S) running and knifing no real challenge as off yet only two levels in mind, this is due to spendnig time on multi-player as id like the ach, and i figure once most people have them, the community will die, just like this game!

As ING siad biggest dissapointed of 2010, agreed!

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Lmao its one hit kill becuase its a sniper..... u dont see people crying on cod. it dont take two m40a3 shots. Quit crying. Its a great game

Stg H Stiglitz
10-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Lmao its one hit kill becuase its a sniper..... u dont see people crying on cod. it dont take two m40a3 shots. Quit crying. Its a great game

a great game, a great game, no, no,.......... no! People dont cry on cod because its a good game, i never really cared much about the hackers and glitchs on there because the game was good!

perfect dark was better than this online! as someone said it bbc2 waterdown, but by a gaint wave

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 12:09 PM
MOH is great. lack of guns yes but who cares its brilliant online almost as good a bc2. Better than mw2 by a mile.

TAI JASON
10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
What the... i don't know why erverybody hate's the game. Why you bought it?

I don't play the campaign before i get all online achivements and, well i like the MP very much. If the lags get a patch it's a very fast and good online game.

Most peopel eat dirt because they only know COD. I hate COD with all the perks, scanners etc. If you are level 40 you can rip erverybody till rank 30. Thats stupid... if i start online to late i don't stand a chance.

Thats why i'm prefer Battlefield (or the MP in MoH), thats fast, depends on skills, not two Uzi's with perks rushing around in an airport..:mad:

After all, i rock the MP, getting minimum place 4, i take a shot gun, assault rifle and rip of the enemy. I don't camp and i don't need it to get kills. Last time i played the market map and on 2:20 left i stand on place 8. So i rushed in the battle, knife the snipers and jump to 1st place. All other players stand still and camp at the respawn with there sniper guns. Hahaha.... Yes, there are many snipers, but COD is without snipers??? LoL, i don't meet so many snipers as in COD. Love Modern Warfare 1 and hate No. 2....now i don't play COD in MP the next years. Can't see it anymore. Peace

Nicko22
10-18-2010, 01:11 PM

Played MoH at a friends so i dont own the game myself yet, but is CoD the name bigger than the game now, last year everyone said MW2 was great but all we had seen were some videos and i thought the game was very disappointing.

But everytime theres a new game out that could rival CoD all of a sudden (such as MoH) people hate the game claiming its nothing like CoD, thats good in my books, CoD is CoD, MoH is MoH, people should stop comparing them

MoH was good for the 1hour i played it

Edit: TAI JASON's reply is slightly the same as mine, didnt read properly sorry :/

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-18-2010, 01:51 PM
COD4 was brilliant best online game. Mw2 was very bad i dont no why it has more pers guns.streaks but cod4 was better. And moh is bettter than mw2. but not mw

[ Vehemence ]
10-18-2010, 05:05 PM
MOH is great. lack of guns yes but who cares its brilliant online almost as good a bc2. Better than mw2 by a mile.

You need to stay off the crack.

This is not "Almost as good" as BF:BC2, it's not even "Almost as good" as BF:BC. Hell, it's not even "Almost as good" as OF:DR, and it's definitely not "Better than MW2 by a mile". If anything, it's dragging it's feet by a few miles behind all of them.

MOH: Airborne might have been a little better than this.

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-18-2010, 05:21 PM
;3631206']You need to stay off the crack.

This is not "Almost as good" as BF:BC2, it's not even "Almost as good" as BF:BC. Hell, it's not even "Almost as good" as OF:DR, and it's definitely not "Better than MW2 by a mile". If anything, it's dragging it's feet by a few miles behind all of them.

MOH: Airborne might have been a little better than this.
Dude, MW2 was and is as broken as the tendons in my shoulder, and they're fucked.

Barad
10-18-2010, 10:16 PM
I was planning to paly this for countless days just like I did with BC2..but this game failed so bad, gonna get my 970G (fire controller is impossible) then trade this in for Black Ops which I'm sure will kick this game in the ball$$

Sourman145
10-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Dude, MW2 was and is as broken as the tendons in my shoulder, and they're fucked.

Well, using this kind of comparison, Medal of Honor is like a sprained ankle or something, lol. Sure, MW2 was hella glitchy/broken on release, and this game is not nearly as broken as MW2. This game however pales in comparison when it comes to replay value/longevity. With only 15 levels per class, a dedicated player could theoretically max all classes in about a week or two. In that time, they will probably get all or almost all of the awards, which are just laughable compared to MW2's challenges. That is what, in my opinion, makes MW2 better.

Arcadian Undead
10-19-2010, 04:49 AM
Not to be a big... Negative Nancy here, but is it just me or can half the people posting here not spell? again... not being an ass or anything just pointing that out. Lots of bad grammer around here.

BTW... Agreed with all who say this game is terrible. Bargin bin FTW!!!

mini0mk
10-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Not to be a big... Negative Nancy here, but is it just me or can half the people posting here not spell? again... not being an ass or anything just pointing that out. Lots of bad grammer around here.

HAHA thats rich coming from the person who spelt grammar wrong.

DENAz666
10-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Yeah way too many snipers in the game. Don't care about them in team attack, but in objective based games they are bloody useless. Come up to the front and actually help win the mission instead of staying at the back worry over your k/d.

TAI JASON
10-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Oh God. I don't know whats up with you guy's. Why ERVERYBODY buy this game? Why so many people play it online?

Please sell it, so i can play it with people which like the MP.

And this stupid things you say:

"only 15 levels..."
what the...just reach level 15 with all classes, maybe there will be add ons, maybe there come more achivements...maybe i don't play my entire live one MP game, so many games come out...i don't have time to play a MP mode for so long.

"I was planning to play this for countless days just like I did with BC2..."
hahaha....wait, why you playing this????

"Operation Flashpoint is better"
Oh realy? Than play this! I hate Flashpoints MP, its the most crapy MP EVER. Like the MP of so many other FPS...

"Modern Warfare is the best..."
It's a meeting of freaks which uses ervery whole in the game to cover there weak skills with perks, gun combinations and so on...in a real deathmatch you lose...and you freeze your gamerscore for nothing, playing 24/7 the same crap, don't even get an achivement for high classes. If you level 60 or prestige...who cares? Wanna impress 12 year old kiddo's?

"The challenges are sooooo cool in MW2"
Why i level up for jumping from a house, why i'm level up for stupid things that have NOTHING to do with skills?

After all....

I wait for Black Ops to, but i play the solo campaign and then it's done. I even think you will be all disapointed, it's a clash of MDW 1/2 and World at War, missions in the snow *yeaaaw*, mission in the jungle *yeeaaaw*, missions in a rocket base *yeaaaw* the same animations, same arts, same engine, same scriptings, same sounds, same price, same add ons for 1200 MS Points...but one thins will be realy cool: If you ALL play this game i can boost/play/chill in all other games. I'm waiting and so i will get 1000 in MOH with some guy's in this time. PEACE :nana

faircityarab
10-19-2010, 07:04 AM

well thats a big pile of steaming dog shit thats just came out of your mouth, why does being a good player or not have anything to do with being spawn sniped literally half a second after you re-spawn, its total bullshit and needs fixed asap.

mattjv2099
10-19-2010, 07:26 AM

Learn how to spell, noob.

thesilly101
10-19-2010, 08:28 AM
go kill the snipers make them switch weapon cat. then kill um again there weak and lazy!

Sourman145
10-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Oh God. I don't know whats up with you guy's. Why ERVERYBODY buy this game? Why so many people play it online?

Please sell it, so i can play it with people which like the MP.

And this stupid things you say:

"only 15 levels..."
what the...just reach level 15 with all classes, maybe there will be add ons, maybe there come more achivements...maybe i don't play my entire live one MP game, so many games come out...i don't have time to play a MP mode for so long.

"I was planning to play this for countless days just like I did with BC2..."
hahaha....wait, why you playing this????

"Operation Flashpoint is better"
Oh realy? Than play this! I hate Flashpoints MP, its the most crapy MP EVER. Like the MP of so many other FPS...

"Modern Warfare is the best..."
It's a meeting of freaks which uses ervery whole in the game to cover there weak skills with perks, gun combinations and so on...in a real deathmatch you lose...and you freeze your gamerscore for nothing, playing 24/7 the same crap, don't even get an achivement for high classes. If you level 60 or prestige...who cares? Wanna impress 12 year old kiddo's?

"The challenges are sooooo cool in MW2"
Why i level up for jumping from a house, why i'm level up for stupid things that have NOTHING to do with skills?

Only 15 Levels
Valid complaint. You don't even have to play the MP for very long to level to 15. Eventually, in every game, you run out of stuff to do. In this game, that happens way too fast.
Modern Warfare is the best
Yes, the game is not as difficult to play as this. But it is more enjoyable. Honestly, if you're playing a game because you think it takes skill, then you're trying to prove something. And most people who play it 24/7 don't care about achievements; seriously, who cares if you don't get achievements for playing online, its still fun. A high gamerscore is just as meaningless as a "level 60 or prestige"
Challenges
You know in MW2 there are other challenges than that one. Ones that require you to kill, win, etc. And there are a lot of them, with a lot of levels to them. Plus they reset when you prestige. In MOH, there are like 40 awards. About half are extremely easy, and can be done in a couple matches. The rest will not take much longer.

mattjv2099
10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
I'll take this game over MW2 despite how much this game sucks.

I've got 25 days played in MW2 online. I owned 2 copies of the game. I got commando'd and noob tubed a time too many and destroyed both copies.
MW2 is broken beyond repair.

TrueKilla360
10-19-2010, 03:59 PM
I hate people that compare this to COD... Its a different game..
COD= LOVE the single player on Vet love it.. 2,MW,WAW,MW2 like them all, Hated all there MP

MOH, Single was ok.. It was fun no real huuge challenge but decent..
MP LOVE IT Whether im sniping or running and gunning its fun.. No BS.. I shoot you you die and vise versa!

For the people that complain about sniping, well.. dont run in the open!!! cuz I prolly got my scope there looking for your sorry ass! And your team prolly has the same amount of snipers, if they suck, not my teams problem..
When I snipe I take out enemy snipers to give my team the push and im good at it.. K/D ratio is above 2.0.. LOVE IT- if you don't like it thats fine dont complain about it, just stop playing it!

Ill give some credit though.. I dont like being spawn sniped either and I personally dont do that myself.. but spawn points need to be fixed

[ Vehemence ]
10-19-2010, 06:33 PM

Hey Nancy, you spelt Grammar and Bargain wrong. Even if you can't spell worth a shit, aren't you smart enough to click on that little Spellcheck at the top of your screen? :confused:

TrueKilla360
10-19-2010, 06:34 PM
;3635191']Hey Nancy, you spelt Grammar and Bargain wrong. Even if you can't spell worth a shit, aren't you smart enough to click on that little Spellcheck at the top of your screen? :confused:

Theres spell check on this site, LOL I never noticed!.. Requires some download on my computer! No thanks

[ Vehemence ]
10-19-2010, 06:40 PM
LOL, no it's on my GoOgle toolbar. ;)

AgEnT STARZz
10-19-2010, 08:52 PM
There are quite a lot of snipers in this game! But im not complaining, just means more targets for me to find and kill :)

TrueKilla360
10-19-2010, 08:56 PM
There are quite a lot of snipers in this game! But im not complaining, just means more targets for me to find and kill :)

SEE thats the attitude you need Hell ya agent... But no seriously Ill see you in my scope HAHA

tehapoc
10-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Modern Warfare 2 is just a game about kill streaks. I don't see the need to compare a shit game like that to Medal of Honor.

ArcticNinja0418
10-20-2010, 02:15 AM
;3627846']I'm pretty good, but when it takes 30 hit markers to knock a fucker down, it irritates the hell out of me. Even using Open-tip ammo, it will take up to 15 shots to kill them. :mad:

it only takes 15 shot cause the other team used defense support such as defense vest. other then that it should take a couple of shots while in the head shouldn't take 15 shots

ArcticNinja0418
10-20-2010, 02:20 AM

True and you should be able to pin point their spot for an easy kill. Problem with that is trying to get to them through their team mates. I'm not pissed at the snipers, just the fact its hard to get to them when you have to bypass a group of guys also trying to rush you

DENAz666
10-20-2010, 05:40 AM
lol @ people saying "go kill the snipers". How can you do that in a combat mission? Where you are at one end, and to get to the snipers you need to run through their vision (and everyone else on their team) to get to their base

Skillz4Killz
10-20-2010, 06:16 AM

The multiplayer is pretty badass. Sounds like they suck.

s1n13
10-20-2010, 06:30 AM
Honestly the game takes a lot of getting used to. It ranges at about 3.25 stars out of 5 its not that great. Im honestly not complaining though. I have played all 3 classes true I prefer sniper especially on Combat Missions.
I was in Helmut Valley or whatever it was and a dude had 6000 points i watched him fire his cruise missile 8 times it was hillarious. In the same map I fired 1.

All in all its a descent time sink for the time being. HAHAHAHAH Better than Reach imo

korous17
10-21-2010, 07:16 AM

Being good has nothing to do with it. I have at least a 2.00 K/D in this game and i personally hate it because of snipers. In CoD you need stopping power to one hit kill no matter where, and without it you have to shoot at the face or torso to one hit kill. Which most people can't do. But in this game you can get shot in the foot by a sniper and you die instantly.

CoD also has ways to counter snipers, Kill-cam, grenades that actually have splash damage. I mean this game a grenade went off maybe two feet from where my character was and i took no damage at all.