do many snipers

Stg H Stiglitz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is 1hit kill on COD too. The only reason you guys hate this game too much is because you are no good at it. Maybe if you was a better player you would enjoy it more.

I totally agree. The multiplayer in this game is great but it`s not deep enough and there`s not that many guns to unlock or attachments or perks. EA should have done more to compete with COD.

I Hate the snipers on this game. 1 hit kill BS Roll on the Update.

Can't argue that it's not realistic then can you.

I totally agree. The multiplayer in this game is great but it`s not deep enough and there`s not that many guns to unlock or attachments or perks. EA should have done more to compete with COD.

Yeah agreed, i'm hoping they bring new maps out and not just different game modes on the current maps like BC2

it is 1hit kill on COD too. The only reason you guys hate this game too much is because you are no good at it. Maybe if you was a better player you would enjoy it more.

I don't remember ANY 1-hit kills in ANY COD franchise game while playing Non-Hardcore. I'm pretty good, but when it takes 30 hit markers to knock a fucker down, it irritates the hell out of me. Even using Open-tip ammo, it will take up to 15 shots to kill them. I will get shot out of nowhere and it sounded like an automatic, when it says I was killed by an SVD. It's like all those rounds bundled up into one fireball and hit me at once.

Hardcore is another story, I can get 1-hit kills with any gun in that mode, but I still can't get it on MOH in hardcore. Not unless I get a headshot. I think that my least shotted kill while not being a headshot in hardcore was at least 5 rounds.

But really, this game needs to put a cap on how many snipers are on your team. 12vs12 game and you have 2/3 of them sniping. :mad:

I don't mind snipers. Just as much as I mind when I get killed my the shotgun close up by 1 shot.

But there are some "balance" acts that needs to be sorted out.

Some of the raid maps are just stupid. I know they use the same maps for almost all the game modes. But when both team just sit there and spawn kill eachoter it gets kinda silly. Same with sector control. Spawn is not moved around when there are enemies around. So often you die before you can move. And as most raid maps only lasted about 1-2 min... great fun.. not

just glad my 2 hour chevo poped on it just now. Get the max level chevo form playing assault. Only fun game mode in this game along with TD.

You people and you're "you are no good at it" comments are irritating. Anyway its not always one hit kill in Cod or in MoH.

The reason I don't like this game is because the entire time I'm playing it I'm thinking, "This would be more fun if I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 instead of a watered-down version of it with some MW thrown in for no added benefit."

Single Player: Bad MW knockoff set in a "real world" Afghanistan with faceless characters that are never more fleshed-out beyond "He's a SEAL/Ranger/Tier 1 and he's in a warzone".

Multi-player: Wannabe Battlefield title minus the cool classes, big maps, vehicles and neat unlockables but with chain support attacks/buffs again ripped from MW.

Seriously, outside of the achievements I can't see one single reason to play this online over BC2.

You know why the game is getting bad reviews? Because it's bad.

The reason I don't like this game is because the entire time I'm playing it I'm thinking, "This would be more fun if I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 instead of a watered-down version of it with some MW thrown in for no added benefit."

Single Player: Bad MW knockoff set in a "real world" Afghanistan with faceless characters that are never more fleshed-out beyond "He's a SEAL/Ranger/Tier 1 and he's in a warzone".

Multi-player: Wannabe Battlefield title minus the cool classes, big maps, vehicles and neat unlockables but with chain support attacks/buffs again ripped from MW.

Seriously, outside of the achievements I can't see one single reason to play this online over BC2.

You know why the game is getting bad reviews? Because it's bad.

Dude if you play games just for achievements you really need to sort yourself out

Dude if you play games just for achievements you really need to sort yourself out

You say this on a forum for a site called "xbox360achievements"? A site that is all about achievements, has entire threads on every game dedicated to explaining how to get them all and another thread for boosting/trading them.

Also, you claimed that the only reason someone wouldn't like the game is because they suck at it (unlike you). Other than the fact that this makes you look like a presumptuous tool, you entirely ignored my real criticisms of the game to mock me instead. Then again it looks like you've claimed repeatedly that the only reason people have anything negative to say about the game is because they suck at it.

"I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it."

-you

"Medal of Honor is one of the bigger disappointments of 2010."

-IGN

I didn't buy this crappy game for the achievements. I bought it thinking it was going to be good. I'll play it a bit longer for the achievements since I did drop real money on it and should get something out of it other than a strong sense of disappointment.

-IGN

I didn't buy this crappy game for the achievements. I bought it thinking it was going to be good. I'll play it a bit longer for the achievements since I did drop real money on it and should get something out of it other than a strong sense of disappointment.

Exactly how I feel about the game. I was totally ready for a great polished multiplayer mix of BFBC2 and COD... Boy.. -_-

I'll wait for gamestop to have a double trade in day. Then I'll go for it. But I'm already sure it's gonna be a cheap used game sooner then everyone is gonna expect it to be.

You say this on a forum for a site called "xbox360achievements"? A site that is all about achievements, has entire threads on every game dedicated to explaining how to get them all and another thread for boosting/trading them.

Also, you claimed that the only reason someone wouldn't like the game is because they suck at it (unlike you). Other than the fact that this makes you look like a presumptuous tool, you entirely ignored my real criticisms of the game to mock me instead. Then again it looks like you've claimed repeatedly that the only reason people have anything negative to say about the game is because they suck at it.

"I feel like i am setting it straight im telling people that they needs to give the game a chance and not just listen to the 100 threads where people are b***hing about the game because they suck at it."

-you

-IGN

Well said. I was hoping this was going to be a new version of bfbc2. I get really frustrated with the game even though I dont consider myself "bad." Anyone who plays alot of FPS can tell that this game is bad. It could have been so much better...just seems too rushed.

I do have to say that it is annoying when playing certain game modes that you keep spawning in the same place and you know some camping idiot with a sniper rifle is sitting there waiting for you to pop up. Random placement when you spawn would have been a better idea as sometimes you cant get more than 2 feet without dying...nothing is sweater though than changing to sniper class and then getting them right back for a headshot :p

Id have to say, no i was rubbish 1st few games i played as learning the maps, and i expect not to be John Rambo from day one, and im gettnig better, but i dont expect this game to stay in my tray for to long, this game offers no real deapth for me, maps are limited, guns are limited, maps are horrible, to big and open, get sniped for all angles! moving on to story mode, characters are poor, not whitty comments like you get in cod, or nothign that makes them stand out,.. oh and hard setting, really, its more like playing cod on normal, (and ive done cod2 mw, waw, and mw2 full G/S) running and knifing no real challenge as off yet only two levels in mind, this is due to spendnig time on multi-player as id like the ach, and i figure once most people have them, the community will die, just like this game!

As ING siad biggest dissapointed of 2010, agreed!

Lmao its one hit kill becuase its a sniper..... u dont see people crying on cod. it dont take two m40a3 shots. Quit crying. Its a great game

a great game, a great game, no, no,.......... no! People dont cry on cod because its a good game, i never really cared much about the hackers and glitchs on there because the game was good!

perfect dark was better than this online! as someone said it bbc2 waterdown, but by a gaint wave