PDA

View Full Version : Who is better to pre order from argos or tesco entertainment.

sak7395
10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
I want to pre order a game and I compared argos and tesco there prices were cheap but im not to sure about their deliveries as I have never ordered from them, can anyone tell me who is better.

GooeyDaz
10-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I had bad deliveries from both of these,did not arrive on the day of release,
i changed to shopto,i got fifa 11 day before release,and medal of honor day before release,
if you cannot get them on the day from tesco or asda,which are usually cheaper then anyone else,
i use shopto on all pre-orders,also get free recorded delivery,only pre-orders only,
the new cod,i will pre-order online from shopto.

The Kenz
10-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I was gonna come into this thread and recommend Shopto instead, but Daz beat me!

Seriously, Shopto is great for preorders. I've never had any be late, or even on release day...they've always been early.

iBlessing 09
10-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Shopto isn't great for pre orders, the only things I've pre ordered from them have been late. I pre oredered MW2 from GAME and got it 3 days early.

TakahashiDemon
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
I want to pre order a game and I compared argos and tesco there prices were cheap but im not to sure about their deliveries as I have never ordered from them, can anyone tell me who is better.

I wouldnt order from either of them, use shopto.net, or game.co.uk, they are much better with delivery service, their preorders normally always have extras if its a big release.

mitchcraft1980
10-17-2010, 11:58 PM
dont know about pre orders but im sure my ex wasnt pleased with argos changing delivery dates for things as for tescos i know they deliver groceries on time lmao

plan B
10-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Tesco, every little help's.

Damian227
10-18-2010, 01:57 AM
GAME have great exclusives that often tip the scale for me, but then I've had several problems with them (messed up payments, Pre-order bonuses never arriving etc...)

Shopto.net are good, always one of the cheapest online, free delivery AND you can pay via paypal (also a bonus)

TacticalTodger
10-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the Shopto.net Website. It's cheaper than play and amazon :P

mitchcraft1980
10-18-2010, 08:20 AM
i had a bad experience with amazon and will never use them again, it was my first time ever using an on line delivery and chose them as i heard they were the best at the time(dont think there was ebay at that time either) i ordered a few games for my PS2 i think it was or the PS1 , doesnt matter what happened was that the games never came so i went on to the site to complain and ask for either a refund or where the hell my game was to find that they had wiped ALL records of customers invoicing etc.. so anything i had bought was not on record and i had no proof for a refund so i would be very careful with them lot.

ellamouse9
10-18-2010, 10:27 AM
If the money was taken from your account then it would show up on your statement, so you absolutely have proof that you purchased some games. If not then it didn't go out of your account, so no harm done.

Sayam
10-18-2010, 10:56 AM
If the money was taken from your account then it would show up on your statement, so you absolutely have proof that you purchased some games. If not then it didn't go out of your account, so no harm done.

Or (as i've worked for both amazon and ebay) you get your own invoice sent to you once payment has been confirmed.

mmartynn
10-18-2010, 10:59 AM
id say argos. ive orderd a few things from them, and most the time they come early :)

there has been one case where the game has arrived on its date. but never a day late.