PDA

View Full Version : Begging Somebody!

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Can someone please record them doing Tier 1 for all the levels, just so it is more comforting to me.
I am really good at FPS shooters and just gaming in general, I beat all this shit on the highest difficulty (check my games).
But it is just something about dying and restarting all over that scares me plus a time limit that will fuck you.
I need to know if there is enough time to finish the level without going for a million knife kills to slow down the timer. If the pressure is off I can do it, but with pressure I run out and go for them kills and usually die cause I am naturally a rusher to begin with.
I would pay someone a million....Ponies.... if they did a video walk-through for all of these just so I could copy it and not have to worry. Lol seriously thats a lot of Pony's

RYARNI
10-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Can someone please record them doing Tier 1 for all the levels, just so it is more comforting to me.
I am really good at FPS shooters and just gaming in general, I beat all this shit on the highest difficulty (check my games).
But it is just something about dying and restarting all over that scares me plus a time limit that will fuck you.
I need to know if there is enough time to finish the level without going for a million knife kills to slow down the timer. If the pressure is off I can do it, but with pressure I run out and go for them kills and usually die cause I am naturally a rusher to begin with.
I would pay someone a million....Ponies.... if they did a video walk-through for all of these just so I could copy it and not have to worry. Lol seriously thats a lot of Pony's

Why the heck do you need a walkthrough? Cant you tell by the leaderboard times vs the par times that if you're careful this is a cakewalk? Its not EASY, but how does watching a video help... do it yourself.

ChizCafe
10-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Why the heck do you need a walkthrough? Cant you tell by the leaderboard times vs the par times that if you're careful this is a cakewalk? Its not EASY, but how does watching a video help... do it yourself.
Your right I am an idiot and an asshole for asking for help on an achievement helping website. God forbid I do such a thing.

Balc0ra
10-17-2010, 04:26 PM
It's not really hard at all. If you have played any or all COD games on Vet, this will be cake.

Your team mates AI are actually not bad. And can kill stuff for you. I tested it just for giggles. And did not fire a single round or killed anyone on lvl 1. Still made it "not in tier 1 mode tho"
Sure you freeze time with HS and kife kills. But also if you kill a few enemies in a few seconds. That gives 5+ seconds. Just go in Semi on the weapons and aim for the head. Some places full auto is needed. But just go slow, stay in cover, let your team mates help out, and save ammo.

Its not hard. I died a few times on the first one tbh. But the others I did on the first or second try with lots of time to spare. Even if I only got 2-3 knife kills and less then 30 HS. Kill streaks is what freezed my time the most on some levles.

Gaanjaa
10-17-2010, 04:26 PM
This is why I enjoy coming here, haha.

Trash Man
10-17-2010, 04:28 PM
You really don't have to worry about the time limits on any of the levels. I did not find any of them tight and I was not rushing. Just take your time and make sure to use cover well and keep pushing forward, the AI in this game is actually pretty decent in most places.

Qoncrete
10-17-2010, 04:31 PM
There was only one level that I had to restart because I didn't make the time. Sure, I had some other restarts, but that was because of glitches or because I rushed in to battles.

The level I was having trouble with at first was Belly of the Beast. I beat it on my second try though and overall this mode is nothing compared to COD on Veteran.

xagent of chaosx
10-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Seriously, as long as you keep moving, pop a few head shots to slow the clock.. it's pretty easy. The worst that happened to me was my dumb AI was all up in my face and I got blown up by a grenade like a minute from the end a few times.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-17-2010, 05:26 PM
COD on vetran is easy. So if your sayin its harder than this then nothing to worry about :)

RYARNI
10-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Your right I am an idiot and an asshole for asking for help on an achievement helping website. God forbid I do such a thing.

Its what you're asking for, that far outweighs the effort you've put in yourself.

God does not forbid you doing anything, he just frowns upon you asking again ;)

xagent of chaosx
10-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Its what you're asking for, that far outweighs the effort you've put in yourself.

God does not forbid you doing anything, he just frowns upon you asking again ;)

Bhahahahaha awesome

willp2003
10-17-2010, 06:14 PM
i've only done a couple so far, but been 5 mins safe. I can't understand some of the top times though - especially on levels where you are waiting around for your team mates to open doors etc. :eek:

TheBarry
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
i've only done a couple so far, but been 5 mins safe. I can't understand some of the top times though - especially on levels where you are waiting around for your team mates to open doors etc. :eek:

On alot of the missions u can just storm the enemy before ur AI teammates give u the go ahead. ie.: ambush situations and coop takedowns.

xagent of chaosx
10-17-2010, 07:09 PM
On alot of the missions u can just storm the enemy before ur AI teammates give u the go ahead. ie.: ambush situations and coop takedowns.

yeah but still sketchy man, some are like 6 min or 10 min etc and when I was moving fast I still couldn't get close to those.

Kid Vicious
10-17-2010, 07:30 PM
yea i know what you mean. those top leaderboard times are fishy. for example the first level. there is alot of waiting for teammates. and some guys have ridiculous amount of grenade kills and knife kills. odd.

but to the OP. its not hard, if you were anywhere near as good as you make yourself out to be you wouldnt even ask for a video. play the game for what it is and stop being a woman, needing your hand held through everything.