PDA

View Full Version : Rasengan Players Online!

NorrXify
10-17-2010, 06:51 PM
I dont know if you have notice when you have playing online

there is lots of Naruto, Jiraya and another Rasengan ninjas player thats using the same tactics and spaming rasengan all over, and it making me frustrading..

why can people play legit and show some good gameplay and not in a scrubi way

Note: Sorry for my bad english :3

mikachu93
10-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Eh, people suck. They don't care about a good fight; they care about spamming their way to an 'impressive' win-to-loss ratio. That's half the reason I don't bother with online players any more.

I remember when I played The Broken Bond online for the first time. I couldn't get a single hit on my opponent because he kept spamming with Kimimaro.

Remmetje
10-17-2010, 07:06 PM
It's not that hard to counter this method of playing. But then again you yourself will also need some skill :)

NorrXify
10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Of course they dont care if they play legit or not, but they are ruin the fun of the online. yeah have the same problem to on Broken bond..

Yes of course i need skills, but i dont learn anything of they doing the same thing over again.. so its really hard to learn and i just started to play Lars so we will se how long the online will be fun for once.. :/

SmiddyUK
10-17-2010, 07:55 PM
block and counter seems to be fairly effective, well hold RT or LT then attack back in whatever way you see fit

Rewmac
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
And if someone constantly does combos that person would be a combo spammer right? Redicilous...

SmiddyUK
10-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Tbf i use Hokage Naruto all the time seeing that character in the game is truly epic that and i love rasen shuriken XD, i suck at the substitution jutsu thing like the timing so combo's are a sure fire way to beat me haha

MADasaHatter
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Two words
Hyuuga-Clan

Both used as supports will stop a dasher.

Density Jo
10-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Two words
Hyuuga-Clan

Both used as supports will stop a dasher.
I agree with that, neji's is more effective

Rewmac
10-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Pain is a very effective support character as well. And using Itachi against Rasengan spammers is also a good way. They just run into Susan'o. I'm not that good online. It's a little chaotic for me. I used to spam a lot with Minato and Naruto in the beginning, but I realized I can do better stuff. I'm currently trying my best to master Itachi and Sasuke (fireball type) support and Pain team. I managed to beat a Rasengan spammer, though against people who can really play, well I don't stand a chance, especially Guy users. For some reason those bug the hell out of me.

HorsemanOfWar16
10-17-2010, 11:33 PM
I've gotta say i love the online i can see myself getting even more addicted to this than rise of a ninja - however i was playing as shikimaru, and had neji, and kiba as back up and guess what pops up Naruto Hokage , backed up by Minato and Pain lol i didnt really have a chance! :) - its all about getting timings write and you'll be fine - i find it substitution proper useful against rasengan spammers.

guillermo316
10-17-2010, 11:43 PM
i haven't play this yet, come out on tuesday for the U.S. i'll play online see if run into spammers but we achievement hunters, don't we only have to play online for 10 matches. there aren't that many online achievements or tittles right?

MADasaHatter
10-18-2010, 12:34 AM
I agree with that, neji's is more effective

Actually, I press both at the same time.

A wall of chakra to hide behind as the idiot runs full onto an 80+ combo.:)

Rewmac
10-18-2010, 09:21 AM
I've gotta say i love the online i can see myself getting even more addicted to this than rise of a ninja - however i was playing as shikimaru, and had neji, and kiba as back up and guess what pops up Naruto Hokage , backed up by Minato and Pain lol i didnt really have a chance! :) - its all about getting timings write and you'll be fine - i find it substitution proper useful against rasengan spammers. Actually you had a pretty good team against Sennin Naruto. Look. All Ultimates and normal jutsus do around the same damage. Sennin Naruto can combos like crazy, bt can also be evaded. Minato isn't stronger support than Kiba. Plus Neji is good to block the Rasengans or break some combos. Shika is tough to play, but if you can't really do shit than just use supports and spam the Ultimate Jutsu on the punks with Sennin Naruto :D

EPIC SAVAGE
10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
when someone uses naruto against me I just use sasori long range throw they cant get u

NorrXify
10-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Tbf i use Hokage Naruto all the time seeing that character in the game is truly epic that and i love rasen shuriken XD, i suck at the substitution jutsu thing like the timing so combo's are a sure fire way to beat me haha

Yea im sucking in substituion to, but most at the time it dosen't work and sometimes it do randomly it so broken.. :P