PDA

View Full Version : Fallout New Vegas DLC

brAnd7onX
10-17-2010, 09:43 PM
I think we can all agree that DLC is going to come out for this game in the near future and they might even be working on it right now. When do you guys think it will come out? I'm guessing December...

PenderPowguin
10-17-2010, 09:46 PM
When did the first DLC come out for Fallout 3 compared to it's release date?

brAnd7onX
10-17-2010, 09:48 PM
When did the first DLC come out for Fallout 3 compared to it's release date?

I think it was January for Operation Anchorage.

luffy
10-17-2010, 09:49 PM
i wouldn't mind for an upcoming DLC for this game. but thinking of it, it's a lame thing, because the game hasn't released in the stores. so let the game come, and it will be much easier to think a bout something new, like the Mothership zeta for fallout 3, it was expected by most of the fans, because the idea of having aliens were already there.

PenderPowguin
10-17-2010, 09:50 PM

When was the original release date? I didn't buy it brand new I bought it later down the road.

brAnd7onX
10-17-2010, 09:51 PM
When was the original release date? I didn't buy it brand new I bought it later down the road.

Fallout 3 came out the same time Vegas is coming out. It was October.

PenderPowguin
10-17-2010, 09:53 PM
And DLC came out that quick huh? Well I hope it's the same with new vegas. The more the better.

brAnd7onX
10-17-2010, 10:01 PM
I agree. Hopefully more than one too :)

PenderPowguin
10-17-2010, 10:07 PM
If I had to put my money on how many I'd say another 5 would be awesome. But I definitely think this game will stretch all the way to 1750.

EMP
10-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Hope they do Dlc for FNV the Dlc for fallout 3 was great

M49907
10-18-2010, 03:39 AM
I expect at least 1 DLC to bring you to California. The first Fallout took place there and Vegas is very close so It isnt to far away. Pittsburgh would be awesome again.

Daxter99
10-18-2010, 03:43 AM

It was January 27, 2009 when Fallout 3 came out October 28, 2007 most likely the New Vegas dlc will come out around January 28th if they go by the same time frame as Fallout 3 unless they have already been working on the dlc and they will come out sooner than January

ShaneForWax
10-18-2010, 06:20 AM
I expect in like 9 months they'll have DLC that removes the 'finish the game, you can't go back through' thing that they're doing again like they did for Fallout 3.

Springveldt
10-18-2010, 12:37 PM
I expect in like 9 months they'll have DLC that removes the 'finish the game, you can't go back through' thing that they're doing again like they did for Fallout 3.
It had better be with the first DLC. Can't believe they have pulled that shit again. :eek:

buknasty88
10-18-2010, 04:29 PM
It was January 27, 2009 when Fallout 3 came out October 28, 2007 most likely the New Vegas dlc will come out around January 28th if they go by the same time frame as Fallout 3 unless they have already been working on the dlc and they will come out sooner than January

Fallout came out in 2008 not in 2007:p

PenderPowguin
10-18-2010, 06:19 PM
I expect at least 1 DLC to bring you to California. The first Fallout took place there and Vegas is very close so It isnt to far away. Pittsburgh would be awesome again.

I thought this too, it would be cool to head to Colorado in the mountains.

I didn't like The Pitt as much as the other DLC's mainly due to the steel ignot achievement....I hated that achievement.

ShaneForWax
10-18-2010, 06:34 PM
It had better be with the first DLC. Can't believe they have pulled that shit again. :eek:

A part of me expected it actually. But that doesn't make it any better.

Anyways, I finished paying off my pre-order. Can't wait for tonight! :Bounce:

Quagmire3540
10-18-2010, 06:59 PM
enjoyed fallout 3 dlc , but will wait for price to go down to just 800 for them all... cant wait for new vegas tomorrow...

brAnd7onX
10-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Well it looks like my prediction was right! December looks to be the month for the first DLC.

LickableLemons7
10-18-2010, 11:09 PM
*Chokes on apple*
Gack! DLC alredy announced?! I don't even have the DLC for Fallout 3 yet! But wait...if anyone would recommend 2 out of the 5 DLC from Fallout 3 to me, what would they be? And which is the number one, absolute priority DLC that I should buy?

PenderPowguin
10-19-2010, 12:04 AM
*Chokes on apple*
Gack! DLC alredy announced?! I don't even have the DLC for Fallout 3 yet! But wait...if anyone would recommend 2 out of the 5 DLC from Fallout 3 to me, what would they be? And which is the number one, absolute priority DLC that I should buy?

Depends on what you're looking for.

Operation Anchorage has the best loot - imo

Broken Steel was just friggin awesome - lots of rootin shootin fun

Point Lookout was really neat too - killing imbred hillybilly peoples and some hallucengenics make it kinda crazy

I liked The Pitt the least but still cool in it's own way

Mothership Zeta is hilarious killing aliens is always fun.

Vigor
10-19-2010, 12:24 AM
*Chokes on apple*

Broken Steel for level cap and new perks.
Point Lookout for an amazing swamp location + extra fun.

Those 2 I liked the most.

JohnRitchie
10-19-2010, 12:59 AM
*Chokes on apple*

Iv played though Anchorage and Broken Steel so far I would say broken steel is a must for the level cap and free roam ability.

LickableLemons7
10-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Depends on what you're looking for.

Operation Anchorage has the best loot - imo

Broken Steel was just friggin awesome - lots of rootin shootin fun

Point Lookout was really neat too - killing imbred hillybilly peoples and some hallucengenics make it kinda crazy

I liked The Pitt the least but still cool in it's own way

Mothership Zeta is hilarious killing aliens is always fun.

Iv played though Anchorage and Broken Steel so far I would say broken steel is a must for the level cap and free roam ability.
Thanks for the quick replies! I'll get the Broken Steel DLC for sure! And either mothership zeta or point lookout.

dixonTudeep
10-24-2010, 01:21 AM
Regardless when it comes out, I think it should be based in Utah and you get to blast Mormon Ghoules and pick-pocket their fry sauce and green jello to keep you going in hardcore mode

Coorhagon
10-24-2010, 11:11 PM

You can get those two on disc and share em with your friends, and those two were the best.

Coorhagon
10-24-2010, 11:12 PM
For Fallout 3 the DLC basically was released one every two months after the games release. I would assume it will be a similar timeframe.