PDA

View Full Version : True racer + World Champion

King Afc x
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey

True Racer
I tried to do True Racer in Grand Prix mode i turned on race only,1 lap and expert. Got to pits and started game i got on the track i waited for lights to turn Green before i paused it to change my settings then got near the Finish Line i paused it and changed it back to expert and got no Achievement so is they a New Patch out when they installed on your xbox?

World Champion
Can people tell me when you pause the game and whats the best way of doing it because i can't do it Manual it's soo hard always spin out i rather do it the easy way as it will take twice as along to do.

I think there was a update but i'm not to sure so can anyone confirm that?

Thanks

pined5551
10-17-2010, 10:49 PM
No update.

King Afc x
10-17-2010, 10:56 PM
True Racer has to be done in career?

snik
10-18-2010, 12:04 AM
True Racer has to be done in career?I did it in Gran Prix.

But... I didn't pause and change the difficulty settings.

Broomey
10-18-2010, 04:25 PM
I just did a race on grand prix, 1 lap on easy, then in the garage changed all the assists to off/manual except the gears which I kept as automatic. Won the race without pausing it, and got the achievement.

King Afc x
10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
I just did a race on grand prix, 1 lap on easy, then in the garage changed all the assists to off/manual except the gears which I kept as automatic. Won the race without pausing it, and got the achievement.

thanks it worked mate really great info

mas131292
10-18-2010, 10:49 PM
did u get both or just true racer cus i just got true racer

Shelton
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
did u get both or just true racer cus i just got true racer
You do not get World Champion by completing one random race. You need to complete a season in your career, on expert. There is a way to make it a little easier. You can change the assists when you're in a session, so you are not forced to use manual gears or drive without traction control. Need to change the settings back to expert before the race/session ends though.

mas131292
10-19-2010, 07:00 PM
k thnks ill give tht a go n i was just wonderin if u cud as he didnt make it very clear as the thread says true racer + world champion so i assumed the asnwer he gave was for both