PDA

View Full Version : Can you...?

zan2000
10-17-2010, 11:20 PM
In fallout 3 there were little things that you would find and not be able to do anything with like:

Cups, you could never fill cups with any, you couldnt smoke the cigarettes you found, I think a cool feature to add would be:

Having to set up camp and you have to eat to keep yourself going, and smoking would weaken your endurance ect.

I hope hardcore mode includes these.

ROB LLOYD NUFC
10-17-2010, 11:22 PM
im not sure if they have done this but i bet they have defanitly looked into making the new fallout more detailed like that so look forward to it :woop:

StillTIPPIN187
10-17-2010, 11:25 PM
No you can't. ive been playing on hardcore mode.. it just makes you drink, eat, and it effects your health.. like you need a doc or body bag to heal limbs..

I think it does a few other things, but i can't remember the description hardcore mode says when your decide to choose it.

artphobia
10-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Many of the junk items that just laid around in f3 have been given uses in this one. Most now used in crafting that werent before and also recipes for cooking food at campfires,etc.

Such as you can create a doctor's bag (item that was in the first 2 games for healing limbs) from various medical tidbit from before. I dont recall all the exact items but the crutch, tubing, etc. And healing powder from broc flowers and xander root. Which is awesome because this also a nice return to the originals. Not to mention now you have weapon mods and the ability to construct ammo and repurpose/recycle depleated energy ammo.

These features are both normal and hardcore modes.

edit: doctor's bag = forceps, medical brace, scalpel, surgical tubing
stimpak = empty syringe, broc flower, xander root
and many more