PDA

View Full Version : Another delay in Europe: New Date 11/9/2010

ansotica
10-18-2010, 08:15 AM
they say it is because of the very high numbers of pre-orders:
So we have to wait until November then, it least they have reached gold and are in prdouction now..

Shelton
10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
they say it is because of the very high numbers of pre-orders:
So we have to wait until November then, it least they have reached gold and are in prdouction now.. Really?!? I know this will be a great improvement upon the first game, but I didn't think many people would be interested in it. The first is widely regarded as one of the worst games on 360. I didn't mind it... I do find it incredible that so many people are actually excited for this games release.

ansotica
10-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Really?!? I know this will be a great improvement upon the first game, but I didn't think many people would be interested in it. The first is widely lauded as one of the worst games on 360. I didn't mind it... I do find it incredible that so many people are actually excited for this games release.

I've played the first game on pc and liked it. And I don't believe that the delay is caused by the high demand, this is just marketing BS, imo

seller50
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
i really liked the first one, though i canceled my pre-order because of "this" delay, i thought it would be much more fun to invest in the new naruto game instead of waiting because fable 3 will come 1-2 weeks before this now

ansotica
10-21-2010, 07:24 AM
i really liked the first one, though i canceled my pre-order because of "this" delay, i thought it would be much more fun to invest in the new naruto game instead of waiting because fable 3 will come 1-2 weeks before this now

hmmm I don't like fable too much. I have canceld my pre-order now as well I wait for reviews first and don't trust this anymore.

Andreas_loel
10-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Releasing it on the day of black ops?

WORST THING EVER, sorry but come 9th november im playing BO

To the guy above, some german magazine reviewed it and gave it a 92% (they gave oblivion 91%)

ansotica
11-01-2010, 10:53 PM
To the guy above, some german magazine reviewed it and gave it a 92% (they gave oblivion 91%)

honestly, I don't trust a german magazine which are the only one with a review yet all others complaining that they are still waiting for there copy to test.

Public Relations is a powerfull tool...

Hratgard
11-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Today I learned that it has yet again been delayed. With no known new date.

It was released on PC in europe/nordic today. But console versions has been delayed because Sony prioritized GT5, and now I guess the publisher don't want to release on xbox before they also can provied ps3 copies.

Vigor
11-27-2010, 04:26 PM

It was released on PC in europe/nordic today. But console versions has been delayed because Sony prioritized GT5, and now I guess the publisher don't want to release on xbox before they also can provied ps3 copies.

Same thing in Sweden I heard.

Mr Arrow
12-01-2010, 04:10 AM

Please attach a source link. I can't find any reference to this news!?

Hratgard
12-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Please attach a source link. I can't find any reference to this news!?

Don't have none, it is what I was told at GameStop when I tried to purchase it.

Accelra
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
I got my copy from an eBay seller yesterday. It looks like it's the EU version but the box & manual are all in English. I've not booted it up yet as I've been playing the new Divinity collection but I'm really looking forward to playing!