PDA

View Full Version : Belly of the Beast - Glitch!

Pirateogta
10-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Please tell me this has happened to someone else before. I'm trying to complete the mission "Belly of the Beast" on Tier 1 Mode. On my first attempt I was about one minute over the 25:00 time limit. So I started my second attempt and I got to the part where you have to keep suppressing fire on a machine gunner and then they bomb it and dust flies up into the air and clouds your vision. You should know what part I'm talking about now.

The problem is that after they bomb the place and the dust flies up, the whole screen turns a beige color and it never goes away. I can move around and if I aim my gun I see crosshairs, but the whole screen is beige. It's not even beige colored dust, it's just an opaque beige color covering the whole screen. So I restart and 15 minutes later I'm at the same part again, and to my disgust, the same thing happens again. Beige colored screen again. This has got to be a ******* joke. Am I being Punk'd or something?

Stg H Stiglitz
10-18-2010, 12:59 PM
you have benn Punk'd

Deathrow THUGS
10-18-2010, 01:47 PM
hmmm, no i can't remember the dust part, so i think you're punked.

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:13 PM
IM dreading this mission, it was a pain when i did it in campaign where did you hide on the last part?

TERMINATOR 2452
10-18-2010, 03:32 PM
i had something like that at the same point .....but i couldnt kill the m-gun.....all i did was read a message me friend sent me then it was glitched when i came back ...i had to redo the level:uzi:

Qoncrete
10-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. The whole screen turned beige. I was having a good run too, so I just kept running in one direction and at one point my screen turned normal again.

Barad
10-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Looks like you've been Punk'd :P but wait until you get to the last part when you have to hold out for ages, 4 times I've had to restart this stupid mission already..someone help?

Dead Herb
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
IM dreading this mission, it was a pain when i did it in campaign where did you hide on the last part?

At the last part when you run across to the other hut stay outside at the back and camp in the left corner edge with the little wall attached to it, you should have a view of the left side of the cliffs but you can only get hit from behind so so long as you kill the enemies that spawn on the left its a breeze I didnt move the entire time.
When it gets to the last minute and all your team are hugging the wall at the back while the huts getting fucked just ly down there til the Apaches turn up.

kael7
10-20-2010, 01:27 AM
At the last part when you run across to the other hut stay outside at the back and camp in the left corner edge with the little wall attached to it, you should have a view of the left side of the cliffs but you can only get hit from behind so so long as you kill the enemies that spawn on the left its a breeze I didnt move the entire time.
When it gets to the last minute and all your team are hugging the wall at the back while the huts getting fucked just ly down there til the Apaches turn up.

Great strat! Barely got touched and had just under 3mins to spare. Well done man, I was sweating the hell out of this level.