PDA

View Full Version : Way got Fire Controller

SF GRAND MASTER
10-18-2010, 01:52 PM
got fire controller last night on airfield heres how i did it ran straight for the Bradley keep constant fire on the two towers that over look the first objective as people constantly run into them got my score to about 250 jumped out as id taken a lot of damage, then if you look to the right there’s a MIG wreckage sat on three concrete blocks proceeded to run to the front tip off the plane you will see a small bush if you the crouch in the bush you can see straight down to the bottom off there base where all the snipers congregate at this point you only need around 6-7 kills as you get bonus points for long range then drop your cruse missile and wait for the ping at the end off the round.

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Or you got boost it in sector control which takes 2 mins.

RYARNI
10-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Or you got boost it in sector control which takes 2 mins.

I know theres people advertising their lobbies, but any idea how to do this for myself? I dont really like the idea of adding loads of randoms I cant control lol

SF GRAND MASTER
10-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Why boost sector controll its worth gettin by ur slef takes a bit of skill and time but your buzzin when you get it

Noa06
10-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Actually it's not impossible to get on your own if you camp a little and be lucky enough. Just remember that you don't need to get all of them in the same round just need to call each offensive actions once.
Use defensive actions to get points and then just call the last one as offensive. Also if you still can't get it you can stock up on defensive actions and then call them all at once to get a huge point boost.