PDA

View Full Version : My solution to the sniper problem!!

upindat
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I agree the sniping in this game is getting out of hand. In COD and BF2 you got the kill cam so you have an idea of where your enemy is. Cod has the claymores and to me promotes camping. What i liked about BF2 is no claymores!!! I played many games where it seemed like i was the only one that wasnt a sniper and i kept spawning way back where they were all camped out. I think at the beginning of the round you pick your class. You also pick another class for option two. Then let the game pick the number of snipers depending on the game being played and number of players. I feel no more than two or three snipers should be allowed. Kinda like a drawing to see who gets to play a sniper. I think this would limit camping and make the game better than what we got now. I know this will never happen but just a thought!! Please be gentle!! :confused:

Buck a Fuffaloe
10-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Play the combat mode, or whatever is the objective gamemode.

iiDaRReN316x
10-18-2010, 02:25 PM
I Like combat mission best

RYARNI
10-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Even 2 snipers though is would be annoying, when its so easy to snipe. They should limit it I agree, but they should also make distance a factor... which just wont happen.

Mikey1610
10-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I've found Combat Mission to be by far the worst for snipers, everybody is at it. Team assault is also pretty bad. Sector control is the best game to play if you're getting fed up of snipers.

baddad117
10-18-2010, 03:49 PM
It's the maps that are the problem. Rather than 1 or 2 "open" maps, all the maps provide way too many spots for shooting across the map. This may have been by design so that their DLC can boast "close quarters combat". But right now it sucks, and after a couple more multiplyer achivements I'm don with this game, trade in.

Mikey1610
10-18-2010, 03:52 PM
My fav map so far is Kandahar marketplace I think. They definately need to bring out more close quarter maps with less big open areas.

sjmleicester
10-18-2010, 06:00 PM
My solution to the problem of too many snipers is just to sell the game.

At the moment it is just an awful grind. No wonder they stuck those frigging achievements in to basically you force you to suffer each of the multiplayer modes for 2 hours. After the brilliance of BFBC2 I can't believe they let this out. The maps look great but are too small with virtually everyone camped with rapid/ repeat fire sniper rifles.

I predict the multiplayer on this will die off very quickly as it just isn't much fun.

Robobeast76
10-19-2010, 02:32 AM
My solution to the problem of too many snipers is just to sell the game.

I predict the multiplayer on this will die off very quickly as it just isn't much fun.

Couldn't agree more. I hate being forced into one class that I don't like playing as yet everyone else is. This game held so much promise but it is going back tomorrow.

Couldn't care less for EA shooters anymore - Battlefield Bad Company 2 has been such a laggy mess and now this.

Peak population I've seen is 24,000 players - after 1 week that is pathetic - and in 3 weeks time when Black Ops is out it will be almost 0.

SOW Camoflauge
10-19-2010, 04:13 AM
well just to clear something up. It doesn't matter what game mode you will play, there will be tons of snipers. I couldn't agree more with capping the amount of snipers in the game. And why is EA making games with only a couple of maps, and then make us play the same map twice. I really wouldn't care if i played the same map twice if there were 10 maps. But come on, put out a REAL game plaese. What a big let down this was. And it;s not like they care due to the fact they had the same problem with bc2 with the maps n stuff. They said fuck it, we will make our money. I'm glad there is gamefly. I only had to buy the online code because there is no way I will pay 60 bucks for any EA game. Bunch of fucking rip offs, and i hate the fact that I have to buy an online code, but like I said, I would rather pay 10 then 60.

Cable Player
10-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Cod and Battlefield are two completley different games. You can't really compare them.

I think its good that MOH doesnt have the spot system, so snipers CAN actually snipe realistically.

The spawn-killing isn't too bad for snipers, the only spawn-killing they do is on teammates who spawn on the front line.
(Talking in general about the first playlist. Every other playlist is spawn-killing-heaven for anybody!)

Nutty Scouser
10-19-2010, 10:05 AM
weapons are a problem I pistol wipped someone from the otherside of the map how can that happen - Multiplayer has to many errors sorry dice not as good as bad company

Deathrow THUGS
10-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Killcam is a good add-IN. It's really enoying when you got killed several times by the same sniper. If the game got Kill-Cam you can see where they are shooting from. So i hope maybe with an update the kill-cam will come into the game, but i don't think so.

CheezyLotus
10-20-2010, 10:17 AM
campers make me sick as well, however, so do the people on cod who run around with a pistol and tac knife. i had rather dodge sniper fire, which is more realistic, than worry about some clown running around with sprint and marathon on knifing everyone.

korous17
10-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Couldn't agree more. I hate being forced into one class that I don't like playing as yet everyone else is. This game held so much promise but it is going back tomorrow.

Couldn't care less for EA shooters anymore - Battlefield Bad Company 2 has been such a laggy mess and now this.

Peak population I've seen is 24,000 players - after 1 week that is pathetic - and in 3 weeks time when Black Ops is out it will be almost 0.

Dude today the max players playing at "primetime" day period was about 14000 I believe between all game modes. That's really quite sad and then boasting about their 1.5 million sales.